{ Better, a shop update ... and our 3rd winner }

Phew.
Feeling better.
With the huge help from a friend (hi Nanou, my saviour !) who adviced me homeopathy (which I promptly asked Chris to go buy, and then gave to U all morning long), U has been feeling better. No more vomiting. I'm no doctor (and I even didn't have to go see a doctor neither for P nor for U) but this looks like a super lightening gastroenteritis. Well, I hope the worse is behind us now.

I think it's been a wise idea from me to decide that there'd be a shop update every two Wednesdays. (or twice a month, as you prefer) This gives me a bit of time to make or finish some items. So tomorrow there will be a { shop } update. This time, will be listed ...


... a set of 3 lavender strawberries, a set of mixed prints jam jar covers, and an embroidered bookmark. Doesn't seem much, but that's the best I can do during these busy times ! PLUS that I worked on a custom made bookmark, which delighted me to no end (thanks again so much Laurraine, you know you're my Craft Little Fairy) and re-acquainted me with hand embroidery. It feels like I hadn't embroidered for months, which is probably the case. I only enjoy free hand embroidery, and this one was, o' course !

I know my stitching is not perfect, but I kind of like it this way. I hope to bounce back onto another project of this kind soon. It motivated me SO much ! (thanks again Laurraine !!)

OK, now here's the winner of last Wednesday's giveaway ... drum roll please ...

{ thank you, William }




Congrats, Margie !! Please be sure to visit this multitalented, eco artist, if you haven't already, you're off for a daily dose of inspiration and wisdom.

Good luck to everyone for the last two days ! Frankly, can't wait to make this again, it was too much fun, don't you think ?!
Now, please everyone enjoy this very last day of September. Only three months and we'll be in 2010. OMG. Less than three months until Christmas, also ... OK, now you can all start worrying. LOL

xoxo love love love ♥ to all !

Comments

  1. Congrats Margie!!!!
    I am soo happy that he is feeling better..Thank you super Nanou!
    I am so happy too that you are getting a
    pattern back to your life... you seam
    happier in your creative state!
    Wow ...3 months? eeeeep ... gotta get
    alot done! And 2010~ wow! That sounds so
    science fiction when you see it wrote down
    do you know what I mean?? Amazing really!!
    Hope you have a beautiful and happy Wednesday!
    xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful surprise and start to my longest work day of the week.
    Thanks to you for being so generous, talented and such a gentle healer. Just look at how quickly you little one recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Margie-off to check her link.
    Glad your little one is feeling better :)
    I like your plan to update your shop twice a month.I should try something like that ~it might get me to actually accomplish something if I set a mental 'timetable' for myself...
    Take care,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embroidered bookmark! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your oh so sweet tea bookmark. I still use yours every day in my book. I'm reading Eat Pray & Love, which is brill.

    Fabulous sewing, take care Umberto XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !