{ Colors : Yellow }

First of all, I wanted to thank you for the kind words about the tomatoe tart. I'm a big fan of easy & quick recipes (aren't you ??!) and this one falls in these two categories. I'll be making it this week again ! :)

There was a storm over here this past weekend, and it also rained all morning long yesterday, which cooled down the nights & evenings (great !!) and also the indoor temperature, most of the day. So it was a rainy cozy kind of morning yesterday morning. It hardly ever happens here (remember when back in Chessy I was telling I'd be missing rainy days in Montpellier ... uh ?!) We stayed home most of the weekend & had several walks in the neighborhood, near or a bit further. We are almost 100% settled in now (we moved a little more than a month ago, if you're new to this blog), and we should have received several pieces of furnitures two weeks ago, but there was a delay, and instead, we'll be getting them today. A big white desk and two white chairs for the boys, and two big shelf units & desk add-ons (don't know if this is the right word, but nevermind, I suppose you get the idea), and two more chairs. They will make my computer table & sewing/craft table, and the shelves will contain my fabrics & other craft accessories, and goodness there are so many of them. I've spent a lot of time - and it's not even finished, waaaah - these last days ironing all of my fabrics for them to fit the new shelves !! So as you can guess, I'm very eagerly waiting for the delivery of these pieces of furnitures ... it kind of kept me away from sewing or getting creative this past month ... (or is it a very bad excuse for some awful laziness ?) Oh well. Anyway I will take photos as soon as everything will be at its place, because obviously, until now, it wasn't the case !

x x x x x YELLOW x x x x x

I have made a little selection of items found on Etsy, all in the cheerful color of buttercups, sunflowers, lemons ... you name it : yellow, or jaune in French. :)

Dee Beale, UK


Charity Elise, USA


Infusion, USA


Springfed Organics, USA


Cicada Studio, USA


Robins Egg Blue, USA


Jelly Beans, Canada


I hope you had a nice day today, and also a great start to the week. Please take good care :)
Many sunny hugs your way xoxoxo

Comments

  1. how beautiful yellow is! it is also the color of our beloved ex president who died last week. she is our icon of democracy. so indeed indeed yellow is meaningful for me.

    have a great day sonia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sonia- hope you do better with the move and transition than I have so far~what a mess in here!
    Lovely yellow selection : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovey lovely yellow! :-)

    PS - our tomatoes aren't ready just yet, but I've bookmarked your tart as it looks yummy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of pretty yellowy-ness :O) I know that's not a real word but it seemed the perfect way to describe your photos!

    Well, I don't think you can even start to think of yourself as being 'lazy'! Good grief woman! You really have been genuinely busy with moving and getting settled and being out and about. I know only too well how a busy mama = no Mummy Time, and that means no creative time/reading time/soaking in the bath time!

    I'm glad your furniture is finally arriving. YOu'll soon feel completely sorted and soon have that sewing machine whirring again! ;O)

    Thanks for your sweet comment today :O) The chairs are now all done, but I haven't had a chance to take any decent photos, that can wait until tomorrow now. Too worn out. Painting is hard work!

    Have a lovely evening,enjoy your cooler temperatures and raindrops! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. tu as vraiment un goût très sur, c'est le moins que l'on puisse dire... et comme donc ton atelier (& le reste de l'appart) va être superbe (je n'ai pas le moindre soupçon d'un mini-doute): patience !! (je sais que c'est énervant) mais comme on dit "l'attente parait si courte une fois qu'elle a cessé" (LaPalisse ?! LOL)
    ps : un seul été breton à nouveau comme les 3 dernières années et je déménage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow is rebekah's favorite color and always makes me think of her , my july born baby and full of sunshine and life.
    Thanks so much for this beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pretty yellows. Glad you've had some refreshing rain. I had to read twice when you said your were ironing your fabrics to fit your new shelves, Oh my! I really need your organizing help over here Sonia. I spent all day yesterday sorting things to get ready for packing, and that was just G's room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :o) hope you are having a good week Sonia. Enjoy your Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're very quiet this week Sonia. Hope all is well and it's because you're happy and busy. :o) Have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news of rain and great views of such uplifting yellows :) Make sure to take some time to rest Sonia. And don't you be callin' my girl lazy! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !