{ Colors : Blue }

I love flowers in general, but more particularly blue wildflowers such as cornflowers (Centaurea cyanus). I have a clear memory of picking cornflowers in a wheat field, just days before I gave birth to P, in 2002. For the record, the evening before P was born, I was picking (with hubby & MIL) wild strawberries ... mmm yum !

x x x x x BLUE x x x x x

Blue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness.

Resurrection Fern, Canada


Patchword Pottery, Canada


Kootsac, Canada


Tsk Tsk, Australia


Carambatack, Norway


Vermont Fairies, USA


Namolio, United Kingdom


Tortilla Girl, France


Vessels and Wares, USA


Twinkle of my Eye, Canada


Enhabiten, USA


Well, as you can see, I think I had a blast finding blue items !! LOL
Have a peaceful middle of the week, my friends.
Please do take care. LOVE your way for a happy day today :)
xoxoxo

Comments

  1. i am so honored to be part of your beautiful blue set sonia.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the hot days of summer these blues are
    so cool and relaxing...calming. And all of your finds are oh so lovely. Thank you
    sweek Sonia, hope your week is going well.
    Loads of love111
    Rane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cornflower photo is just stunning. :o)

    Hope you are having a good week Sonia. lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh !
    quelle tentatrice tu fais !

    fyi : moi je mangeais des nectarines juste avant que ma miss n'arrive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, lovely blue! gorgeous finds. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you know (thank you for your sweet words of friendship and understanding) I've been feeling kinda blue - but you have reminded me how beautiful blue is. I really love blue. Thank you Sonia XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cornflower photo! What fun blue things you found too!
    Thanks for visiting :) Don't be silly about not being by lately. I know how life takes over some times.
    Yes we are thrilled to be having a boy, and healthy was absolutely the most important thing!
    Thank you for the birthday wishes for Riley :) He had a wonderful day. I can't believe our babies are five! It doesn't seem like five years ago, does it?
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Lot of love & hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !