Brissac

Brissac is a little village about 40km from Montpellier. Hubby used to go there when he was a child. In the heart of the village, there is a huge place with grass, a noria & a river going through. We've been there with the boys since they were babies. I remember bringing blankets & baby toys & we have sweet memories there. We went there yesterday, with my inlaws. The river water was cold, but my eldest son (7) amazed me by spending long moments in it. I was so proud of him !The boys played with the river water, the river stones, had simple pleasures with the most simple things.The river was full of mentha aquatica, which smelled heavenly !There were tons of wildflowers, and after the gentle morning drizzle, flowers, leaves & spiders webs looked like jewels.I love going there because it's a neverending source of inspiration.In a word ...

Comments

  1. What a lovely mini vacation! Beautiful photos and it looks like you had loads of fun!
    Loads of love!
    Rane

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely photos Sonia. I love that you always share so much of your days with us. :O)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful place, and I love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the crystal clear river! I would love to dip my toes in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I do understand why you enjoy this wonderful place. The photos looks lovely, and your description of the place makes me want to see this place some time, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of my favorite places are on rivers, where the water is always moving and always fresh and clear. Beautiful photos Sonia. You captured these moments so well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !