Bastille Day

Off to my inlaws' for a couple of days, while some works on our floors, that just got done, will be drying.
Been to La Grande Motte yesterday evening to see the fireworks for Bastille Day.
See you on Friday ! oxox

Comments

  1. Have a wonderful time! :-)

    (and, while you're gone, I'll be trying to catch up on all the blog posts of yours I've missed, sweet friend.)

    xoxo
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fireworks. Have a wonderful few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Sonia! Been missing you, you busy girl! And I LOVE your new banner. That photo (especially with U's little feet in it) is so beautiful... simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Sonia, we hope your new life in Montpellier started fabulousely :) Lovely pic! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your floors have dried out nicely, and that you've had a lovely couple of days :O) have a happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !