Nothing much to talk about

If there had been times I didn't know where to start because I had too much to talk about, today is not like that.

Nothing super interesting to show, or to tell. I'm sure you're all already fed up enough with my moving talks. Probably myself too. It's not so pleasant being still here & having half of your thoughts there already too. Do you see what I mean ?

Thankfully a friend I made here (the mom of the boys' friends we had had for snack a month ago -eek already- at home, remember ?) proposed to make Chris & I sleep in their living room, once the movers will have taken the furniture & everything else. (so, no bed to sleep in !) That is so super sweet of her & I'll find a good way to thank her for that. :) We have decided to spend the night between June 30th & July 01st in a hotel in the center of Montpellier, because we need to go grab a special card that makes possible for the inhabitants of the very center of Montpellier (where cars are allowed for a short amount of time) to drive through these streets. This way, on July 01st, very early in the morning, we'll be there already & we'll be able to make my parents' car enter the center streets & come grab some of the things that they must take. (sorry if this isn't very clear, I don't know why I'm sharing this ...) Anyway. We *MAY* have an internet connection earlier than I thought. Well, um, we'll see that once there, I suppose.
OK, must go, it's already 03pm, I spent the morning with houseworks exclusively & I long for a short hour of nothing particular to do, for myself.

Oh, I have added two new Desktop Wallpapers to the Wallpapers section. :)

I think we'll go to Paris for the very last time, tomorrow. Another bunch of goodbyes ...
Lichen ... please repeat after me ... I'm like a lichen, and will grow wherever the wind will take me to. Repeat with me, please. Bear with me, friends. Thanks ! :D xoxoxoxo have a joyful weekend everyone.

PS : I promise more interesting posts soon.

Comments

  1. what a beautiful lesson the lichen can teach us! i should make that my mantra too.

    may the move to montpellier be as easy and breezy as can be! remember to relax and enjoy the trip! have a fabulous friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the two new wallpapers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonia, that sounds like a well thought out plan! I LOVE your mantra!!! Do you mind if I adopt it too? I'll remember it when we're in a new county, new school and meeting new people - it's a growth experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I lichen lichen!!! hehe!
    I am sorry that you are in slow mode
    in moving... it will happen before you
    know it. I am glad that you will have
    somewhere to stay, I had been wondering
    about that. Thank goodness for kind and
    understanding friends.
    I love all of your wallpapers...
    I would love to see one with
    half real cookies and half your
    sewn cookies...with a title of
    something like ...made with love.
    do you see? I think it would be
    sooo cute!
    I am glad that you are taking some
    time to just you... you need it!
    As mommas we have to take care of
    ourselves because no one else will.
    Have fun in Paris.
    take care sweetie....
    loads of love to you!
    Rane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coucou ma Sonia! Just stopping in for a quick visit today as we have a ton of projects going this weekend... Just wanted to say that I am thinking of you sweet Sonia, and reading this last post I can tell that you have a well thought out plan for your move, I am sure everything will go your way :-) Oh, and I love the little lichen mantra, too true :-)
    Love and care and lots of hugs from Sweden!
    Susanne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been thinking of you a lot~ i know this is such a bittersweet time for you. i hope your plans for the move continue to fall into place~ always so much to think about. speak soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. As my husband has discovered the french have some very interesting rules and regulations, lichen it or not. Sorry about my silliness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing much to talk about BUT you wrote a lovely post, Sonia! ;) Hope you had a very nice weekend, big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will echo Kia's words Sonia, you wrote a lovely post considering you had nothing to talk about! I have no doubt at all that you will find the postives in your move, and make the most of starting afresh and find things to enjoy. You'll soon be happy. Me? I'd be moping and miserable, but I think you are more capable and will absolutely look at the bright side. :O)

    I hope the week is starting well for you. I am sure you'll be packing and sorting this week, but I really hope you can find a tiny chink of time for yourself.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !