Phew phew phew ... it's going to be a busy, multitasking week for me, but shh, I won't say more, I have already talked about way too much in the past weeks.
I'm practically sure there won't be 65 boxes done, I've made 5 yesterday, and as today, June 22nd, I have done 35 boxes. I can't see materials for filling 30 other boxes, goodness ! The less boxes I have to fill, the less boxes I will have to empty ! LOL
It's 02.35pm as I'm typing, and U didn't come home for lunch as the parents of a friend at school proposed to offer all the pupils of U's class an Italian themed lunch, at school ! How nice is that ? So it was only P & I for lunch, and we played cards after lunch, he loved it ! :D And ... tomorrow will be the same, as U will go to a very nearby aquarium (they will go by foot, and will cross the big mall almost accross the street), and then they have a picnic at school too, simply because they don't know the exact time when they will be back from the aquarium.
Well, last Friday was the boys' school annual show ! It was fantastic, but as usual, the big room where the show was is always way too small compared to the number of people attending the show ... they really should relocate because it's annoying. Anyway. My little one was a mushroom and then a butterfly.
For the mushroom, they danced on an Anne Sylvestre 1974 song "Le bal des Champignons" (you can hear a sample here), and for the butterfly, he was dancing with little bees, on an old cartoon's song, Maya l'abeille :That was soooo cute ! And P first sang several songs with the whole kindergarten ...
Then, later after dinner & games in the playground, he & his classroom were flames in a play, all invented by the school director, and it was fantastic ! They didn't have to speak, but all the other pupils had very difficult speech to say & they really did great !
What did we do this weekend ??! Well, on Saturday, we decided to go back to ... Provins, you name it ! And we were so right, as all the roses were in full bloom ! I really don't have the time to resize almost 50 photos, so I'll show you a couple of them, and then will redirect you to the Flickr set where they now reside (plus videos too) Tilias were also in full bloom (small-leaved lime or small-leaved linden), and really tons of bumblebees were pollinating. And it smelled so good too !
With all the chill & rainy weather we've been having over here the last weeks, it was green & lush everywhere ! This was on our way to the Rose garden ...
Loved this iron sign wishing you a pleasant visit of the garden ...
I love the month of June ... so many flowers are in full bloom ...
See ... pollinating the tilias, just like I said ... yum yum all that delicious nectar ... let's have some more ... niam niam !
... till he reached the drunk (or sleepy) stage ... eheh (I promise, he was not dead, but very sleepy)
Eheh, poor bumblebee ! We're not making fun of you, but what a cute, hairy white butt you have :D
Of course it started to rain when we were at the Rose garden ... but we enjoyed seeing the drops falling in the small stream going through the garden ...
I simply can't get enough of flowers after the rain ... look at these beauties (and see many more on Flickr)


In a word, we had a delighftul time for our last visit to Provins. (probably for a long time)
I have to stop now, I have lots of things to do this afternoon, as you can guess. Thanks so much to the ones of you who take time to stop by, specially if I still owe you a visit. I've never multitasked so much, I manage to fill so many different things in a day these days. Laundry, food, washing, cleaning, shopping for food, blog, flickr, crafts for gift making, ... but then, I know I'm more productive when under pressure, which is not really that sane, in the end. Why aren't I just as productive when I have all my time ?
Do you work or create best when under pressure / during chaos, or the contrary, when you have time & peacefulness ?
Happy Summer to all of you, my friends ! Please take good care ! Much love oxoxo
I'm practically sure there won't be 65 boxes done, I've made 5 yesterday, and as today, June 22nd, I have done 35 boxes. I can't see materials for filling 30 other boxes, goodness ! The less boxes I have to fill, the less boxes I will have to empty ! LOL
It's 02.35pm as I'm typing, and U didn't come home for lunch as the parents of a friend at school proposed to offer all the pupils of U's class an Italian themed lunch, at school ! How nice is that ? So it was only P & I for lunch, and we played cards after lunch, he loved it ! :D And ... tomorrow will be the same, as U will go to a very nearby aquarium (they will go by foot, and will cross the big mall almost accross the street), and then they have a picnic at school too, simply because they don't know the exact time when they will be back from the aquarium.
Well, last Friday was the boys' school annual show ! It was fantastic, but as usual, the big room where the show was is always way too small compared to the number of people attending the show ... they really should relocate because it's annoying. Anyway. My little one was a mushroom and then a butterfly.
For the mushroom, they danced on an Anne Sylvestre 1974 song "Le bal des Champignons" (you can hear a sample here), and for the butterfly, he was dancing with little bees, on an old cartoon's song, Maya l'abeille :That was soooo cute ! And P first sang several songs with the whole kindergarten ...
Then, later after dinner & games in the playground, he & his classroom were flames in a play, all invented by the school director, and it was fantastic ! They didn't have to speak, but all the other pupils had very difficult speech to say & they really did great !
What did we do this weekend ??! Well, on Saturday, we decided to go back to ... Provins, you name it ! And we were so right, as all the roses were in full bloom ! I really don't have the time to resize almost 50 photos, so I'll show you a couple of them, and then will redirect you to the Flickr set where they now reside (plus videos too) Tilias were also in full bloom (small-leaved lime or small-leaved linden), and really tons of bumblebees were pollinating. And it smelled so good too !
With all the chill & rainy weather we've been having over here the last weeks, it was green & lush everywhere ! This was on our way to the Rose garden ...
Loved this iron sign wishing you a pleasant visit of the garden ...
I love the month of June ... so many flowers are in full bloom ...
See ... pollinating the tilias, just like I said ... yum yum all that delicious nectar ... let's have some more ... niam niam !
... till he reached the drunk (or sleepy) stage ... eheh (I promise, he was not dead, but very sleepy)
Eheh, poor bumblebee ! We're not making fun of you, but what a cute, hairy white butt you have :D
Of course it started to rain when we were at the Rose garden ... but we enjoyed seeing the drops falling in the small stream going through the garden ...
I simply can't get enough of flowers after the rain ... look at these beauties (and see many more on Flickr)


In a word, we had a delighftul time for our last visit to Provins. (probably for a long time)I have to stop now, I have lots of things to do this afternoon, as you can guess. Thanks so much to the ones of you who take time to stop by, specially if I still owe you a visit. I've never multitasked so much, I manage to fill so many different things in a day these days. Laundry, food, washing, cleaning, shopping for food, blog, flickr, crafts for gift making, ... but then, I know I'm more productive when under pressure, which is not really that sane, in the end. Why aren't I just as productive when I have all my time ?
Do you work or create best when under pressure / during chaos, or the contrary, when you have time & peacefulness ?
Happy Summer to all of you, my friends ! Please take good care ! Much love oxoxo
Ciao Sonia! Wow, moving day is coming quickly. Enjoy every minutes with your boys :D and take care! See you after the move! Big hugs & happy Summer!!
ReplyDeleteI just love to watch children in little plays and musicals. They are so sweet and so earnest about it all. Very precious!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea to take a break from packing and enjoy the beautiful rose gardens. Love all the photos and especially the one of the bumble bee, white butt and all. :) Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))
I think I am forever in chaos! So I think I
ReplyDeletedo get more done if there is a bit of pressure.
Wow I hope that the boys new school has
more room for such events! It looks like
they had fun too! So cute!!
I am in love with your sweet drunk bee!
And her white tushie is so cute too!
I am happy that you got to go to this
trip before you really had to get busy.
AND I am thrilled that you don't have
to pack as many boxes as you thought you
needed!!!! I hope that the next 2 weeks
speed by because I am sure we will see
very little of you as you get ready for
this adventure, for it truely is... you
have packed... will ride on a train and
when you get there you will have all kinds
of things to do. I hope this chapter in your
family's lives will go smoothly... I cant
wait to read it. Take care cant wait to
hear from you too!
Loads of love sweetie!
Rane and kids.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Believe it or not I am a procrastinator with things such as packing boxes so i guess I work best under pressure. I try to put some wonderful music on and then work under pressure with peacefulness working towards a goal of accomplishment:)
ReplyDelete