The temperatures went a little bit crazy over here this weekend, and it was like the middle of the summer already. We sorted many many things, threw some & kept some for giving. That was useful & anyway needed to be done, and it also helped me knowing what we really have indeed. (like children crafts supplies for instance) We didn't go out much, but we did enjoy a yummy snack outside on Saturday & a (peri-urban as I like to name it) "nature" walk. Thankfullu Nature knows how to be back to itself, even in peri-urban areas such as the one we've been living in.







I hope you all had a lovely weekend. June is around the corner, and we're going to be ooooh sooo busy. Chris' 34th birthday is on the 06th, school's year show on the 19th, P's 7th birthday on the 24th, and the move on the 29th ... among many other things ... oh my !
Have a love filled day, my friends oxoxo
Saturday



Sunday




I hope you all had a lovely weekend. June is around the corner, and we're going to be ooooh sooo busy. Chris' 34th birthday is on the 06th, school's year show on the 19th, P's 7th birthday on the 24th, and the move on the 29th ... among many other things ... oh my !Have a love filled day, my friends oxoxo
What a beautiful week in pictures! Have a wonderful week my sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful. Where do you live?
ReplyDeleteThe flowers and the background looks like Israel, where I'm from... :)
The photographs are really amazing. I loved each and everyone. Thanks for letting us tag along with you.
ReplyDeleteI used to remember May as the busiest month of the year when my children were all in school. Winter activities winding down and summer ones starting up full swing. Those were the days. Thank goodness I didn't have a blog back then.
lovely photos as always Sonia. Thanks for stopping by so much, I've just been catching up on the comments left during my break. Sweet of you to take time to say hello.
ReplyDeleteJune will indeed by a busy month for you!
Must go. Time is ticking. xxxxx
Lovely pictures! It's almost too hot here in east Texas already. We're headed to KY, TN and MO soon and its a little cooler there. I can't wait!
ReplyDelete