Paris & Provins

Hello everyone ... another weekend has passed, and lots of things were done. On Saturday I went to Paris with my mom only, for one last craft (fabrics/ribbons/crochet laces) shopping trip. We had a blast & I can't wait to do a one-day trip to Paris next year or before the end of 2009. You can see all the photos I took by clicking on the photo below. (I don't have the time to resize them all)And on Sunday we all went on a day trip to PROVINS, a medieval town not very far away. We took the bus to go there as we don't have any car, so it took us an hour to get there & an hour to go back home. No sun at all this weekend, but rain or drizzle or cloudy skies. Again, I took loooooots of photos & you can see them all by clicking the photo below ! Thanks !I'm so late this week, and am very busy too, and I'm sorry if I still owe you a visit. I hope you all had a great weekend & that you're having a great start to the new week !! Lots of hugs to all ! xoxo

Comments

  1. Awww, I'll be back to see all your photos later. So glad you had such a lovely weekend! :) In about one hour Zeno and I will go to our letting agency in order to discuss the unpleasant situations recently occurred. Wish us luck, please, we'll need it! :) And thanks for your visit last Friday, so much appreciated. ((HUGS)) and smiles your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful photos.I never went to Provins.Now I wish I had:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful trip! your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a wonderful productive week.
    I hope elves come help you. Maybe you
    should leave out some cookies for them!
    hehehe! Your photos were wonderful!!
    I am happy that you got to go out this
    week before your life gets too busy.
    Loads of hugs and love to you and your
    little knights!
    Rane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonia! Sounds like a busy but fun weekend. That'll be nice that you can get back to Paris to stock up on supplies. Going to go check out the Provins photos now. Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonia, I have so much enjoyed looking at your photos, it's nice to be able to comment. It was a busy but fun weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all your photos Sonia! Too bad your moving so soon, would loved to have met up in Paris so you could show me that fantastic shop for ribbons and we could eat those beautiful macarons and we could drink lovely coffee and giggle ourselves silly! Only a 2 hour train journey for me to Paris. Maybe when you make your trip back next year. Hope the weather brightens for you :)
    Joanie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !