"Arts & Crafts" Tuesday : Organized Collections

I'm not really in a mood for crafty things today. The weather, which was so summery & sunny & very warm (specially yesterday afternoon) turned into an autumnal one, after a terrible storm last night, which woke us up violently. Chris had fever last night too, I'm so worried he's still so unwell, and I have the weird feeling that the sinusite he's been having for a week, has "transformed" (because of this crazy weather of ours) into a bronchitis or something similar. Remember he had had a pneumonia in Feb/March 2008. Let's hope he won't be living this again. (please have a thought for him)

I have photos to share with you today. Not much time for crafting anymore, even though I do my best. Organized Collections.

If you follow me on Flickr, you must have seen them already today. But if you don't, here they are.

Sorry to be so short on words today. My parents have left at noon, and when my dad is here, I'm nothing but a ball of stress, trying my best to keep calm & being diplomat. But gosh that's hard. And then I'm mentally exhausted.

Take good care, my friends. oxox

Comments

  1. What a sublime seashell collection! Get well wishes for Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sending happy and healthy vibes your way. I love your beautiful swirling shell collection. So lovely. One of my favorite things is to wander the beach, barefoot in the water, head bent, picking up shells. Let's add this to the list of things we must do should we ever meet in person. :D Big hugs to the whole Cozy clan. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia! Sorry Chris is still unwell. They say that once you have pneumonia it's easy to relapse so I know you'll keep on top of it and seek medical care if needed. You always have a great eye for patterns and arranging. (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia, I am sorry Chris is still not well! I hope he has time to just really really rest so his body can heal. I hope you can have some time to really rest too! It is hard to have to be a certain way that you would not be naturally, meanwhile being able to freely be your easy going self. Sending lots of love to you and to your family xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Chris gets the proper medicine and it quickly on the road to recovery. I am sending all my best healing wishes across the ocean. Maybe it will be carried on the backs of shells as beautiful as these.
    Your photographs are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Sonia! It has been a while since I've stopped by to say hello! I loved seeing your photos from the weekend :) The boys look like they are having a great time with the swords! :)
    Poor Chris! I hope he feels better soon.
    Your collections are so pretty. I love the rocks :)
    Love & hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sonia,
    Sorry I haven't been around for a visit lately. Where does time go?
    Hope Chris feels better soon.
    I enjoyed see all of your pics, your collections are so nice!
    Take care sweetie.
    Lots of love
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am new to your site and love your shell collections - the display and photographs are beautiful!

    Sending healing thoughts to your son...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !