... because yep, that's what I've been making last week ! :)











I'm also having a small sale at the shop right now, so if you're interested, please come visit the shop. Thanks so much for reading & for visiting. I hope you all have a nice day. This morning I will give 4 huge bags to charity, a friend of mine is coming to take them & will bring them there. Then, after school this same friend will come with her children (my boys' friends) for a big snack. It's going to be fun ! :) xoxo




S O L D (the one above)








S O L D (the one above)
I'm also having a small sale at the shop right now, so if you're interested, please come visit the shop. Thanks so much for reading & for visiting. I hope you all have a nice day. This morning I will give 4 huge bags to charity, a friend of mine is coming to take them & will bring them there. Then, after school this same friend will come with her children (my boys' friends) for a big snack. It's going to be fun ! :) xoxo
Yes, we can bear more pincushions! (I have been thinking the same question with shoes... it seems like the only thing I have a chance to make these days). I hope you had a fun time with your friend. xo
ReplyDeleteI love them all but the ladybug one made me smile the most this morning.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a talent for textile design
beautiful pincushions as always! my fave is the "tea" pincushion. it's so sweet!
ReplyDeleteOui oui,je peux les supporter!!
ReplyDeleteJ'adore les boutons -tasse de the- aussi
~Andrea
We can certainly bear more pincushions when they look as great as those .
ReplyDeleteWow - I just found your blog this morning and I am inspired! Beautiful - but then, of course, I love pin cushions! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia! I see someone else like the ladybug pin cushion the best, too :) Or ladybird as they say in England. Glad you all had a playdate today! ;) (Hugz)
ReplyDeleteHello happy little pincushions!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all eye candy!!!
The textures and colors are wonderful!