"Homemaking Thursday" : New appartment tour

Yes, come on, girls, spread the word .... FREE TAN for everyone today, at Sonia's blog ! :D Bring your face closer to the screen, close your eyes & enjoy ! LOL

OK, just a little funny thing to start the day, girls :P
Yes, I took this photo half an hour ago, it was 09.30am, and after 5 days of chilly, grey, rainy, very cloudy days (which I enjoyed just as much, btw), seeing Mr Sun on his own (with no cloud fellows) is quite a treat ! I just opened the French windows & enjoy hearing the sounds from the kids of both schools in the playground. Sometimes birdies, and yes, booh, cars & such. Ah the joys of the city. :S Sometimes I wish I lived in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by nature & wildflowers ... sure I can dream, it's free, right ?

Speaking of homes & houses ... I just realized that I never showed you the new appartment ! (unless you followed me on Flickr ...) So here it goes ...

This is the door of the building ... This is a view of the big room that will be the living room / dinning room / kitchen ...This is a view of what will be the dinning room + kitchen wall ...This is the floor ...Views we'll get from our bedroom's window ...This is the view from the windows in the dinning room / kitchen side of the big living room ...Our bedroom ... (the boys' is about the same anyway, just a bit smaller than ours)These are the old, worn stairs in the common areas ...Well ... I suppose it'll look better once we'll have moved our furniture, and once we'll get new one, and once we'll have settled a bit. Can you believe that in two months, day to day, we'll have left our current appartment ?


.............. B O O O O O O O M ................


Um, yes, I just fell from my chair, girls, ouch.
Am I supposed to start freaking out, NOW ?! LOL
Oh well, everything will be alright, I know I know I know ... but still .........

OK, time to move ! I'm so happy you enjoyed Tuesday's entry, I'll definitely have to do this again & again !
Have a wooooonderful day today my friends !! xoxoxo Take care !

Comments

  1. I love the light and space in your new apartment.
    Last time I was in that city was on my honeymoon, more than a few years ago.
    Can't wait to see you make it home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new home to be Sonia. Love everything about it, but particularly the door and the floor. I think little details like that really set the scene and make a place a home. You have a gorgeous view too.

    So, not long now until you move! I hope this will be the last move you make for a long time!

    Have a lovely Thursday. Sunshine here today too, but you know what? I'm craving some rain!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Sonia! While Sadie is craving some rain, I want the beautiful sunshine you have there! I did not see the sun for 4 days, yuck! :(
    Lovely pics you are sharing, you will be very happy in your new house :D Hugs, Kia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new apartment has such a beautiful structure.. truly a promise of beauty! You'll do a great job decorating your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that front door! It's wonderful. It looks like a lovely area too outside those windows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sweet Sonia~

    Thank you for the sun and the wonderful tour!
    I can wait to see it turn from just a open
    space into a home! I am sure it will be lovely!
    BTW... I hope that you are ok from that fall!
    Did you fall because of all of the walking
    on your tour... ok make some coffee and have
    a seat and relax.

    Loads of love to you and your beautiful
    family!!
    Rane

    ReplyDelete
  7. :o) I'll stop by a little later on. You might be out & about with your family today. Enjoy the day's holiday and Happy May! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love older buildings. They have so much character. And you have wonderful views too!

    I know you will make it a wonderful home! I look forward to seeing the "after" photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a lovely weekend :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sonia, I wish you a happy moving! Everything will be all right! I don't like packing but I love to get in a new place and redecorate! It's fun, endless possibilies, hu?!
    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. arrête d'angoisser !
    pas toi, pas la pro des déménagements
    tu vas vers un bel appart, le soleil du sud...etc...
    tout se passera super bien et tu vas prendre plaisir à aménager et décorer ton nouveau sweet home. aucun doute là-dessus.
    et merci pour la séance de bronzage, je vais en avoir besoin pour demain !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new appartment! It's so much different from we have in Norway.
    I am sure you will get a nice and cozy home, here.
    Hugs from Bente

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !