That.Kind.Of.Day

Today's that kind of day ...

... it's pouring, windy & cold outside, a real Parisian winter day ...
... which makes you feel happy to get back home after shopping for food, by foot
... which makes you want to stay cozy inside
... which makes you want to have another cuppa ... and then another one
... which makes you want to listen to soothing Celtic music, featuring harps, calming soul & developping imagination, dreaming of woodland magic (thanks Margie, totally what I needed today)

... that makes you revise your today's to-do list, and write off go jogging (it will have to wait till Thursday, if it doesn't rain too) ...
... which in a way, makes you a bit happier (but shh, don't tell anyone I'm lazy ...)
... that makes you look at your pile of clothes to iron, and ignore it till tomorrow (though till then it will probably have grown bigger)
... that makes you want to craft till your fingers hurt, till you head is too full with ideas, till your floor is a big mess
... that makes you wish your second half was here with you to enjoy that kind of day with you, sharing cuppas & good music
... that makes you order new books on Amazon (done !), including a Gooseberry Patch one... that makes you surf the net, visit your most favorite blogs & site, and enjoy the organization section of blogs like The Small Object
... and that makes you realize that you spend way too much time at the computer, while you could be doing something else ...

Hoping you're having or will have that kind of day today too. Tender thoughts your way xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Hi - we have gorgeous Spring sunshine here in Cornwall today but, can I believe I am saying this, it makes me wish it was that kind of day here too ... perhaps if I'm very good and go out in the garden and plant some bulbs I will not feel so guilty about spending the rest of the day surfing and stitching lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day is full of quiet, quaint moments.!It is always a calming, pleasant experience visiting your lovely blog.

    have a great day, sonia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds absolutely lovely, Sonia! It's gray and rainy here too, so it should be that kind of day. Alas, there is too much that MUST get done to enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the wreath!

    I have a Celtic Christmas CD that I love. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonia! Cute post! :) I think I'm feeling better but I used my sore throat and Ryan's visit as an excuse to relax and have a cuppa, too. (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. (((comforting hugs)))
    oui le temps qqfois ça me joue ce genre de tours... demain est un autre jour et j'espère qu'il te sourira plus...
    merci pour l'info sur les gooseberry patch je ne savais pas que l'on pouvait les acheter là... j'en ai 5 ou 6 obtenus difficilement il y a qq années... j'aime beaucoup ils sont gardés précieusement...
    je te souhaite une nuit réparatrice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !