A delightful Saturday afternoon indeed. Dry Queen Anne's Lace as magic wand & moon between the branches, sun all the way & loved ones all around ... I couldn't ask for more. :) Hoping you're all having a sweet weekend. Love xxxxxxxx
What delightful pictures. I remember having a lot of Queen Anne's lace where we lived in France.I don't think I've seen any since then.Happy memories. Andrea
Hi Sonia! Glad Chris is home and you had such lovely weather. A sunny day makes everything happy! Cute video with the little pink butterfly! The picture quality on that YouTube video was so great! Enjoy March and the week ahead! (((Hugz)))
What delightful pictures.
ReplyDeleteI remember having a lot of Queen Anne's lace where we lived in France.I don't think I've seen any since then.Happy memories.
Andrea
What a lovely, magical weekend you had!
ReplyDeleteWow, your latest photos and Minuscule videos are so charming, thank you for sharing! Happy Monday, Sonia!
ReplyDeleteHi, Sonia.
ReplyDeleteI just sigh happily by watching your pics, they are wonderful, thanks for sharing.
Have a nice and cozy new month.
Hugs,
Annette
Hi Sonia! Glad Chris is home and you had such lovely weather. A sunny day makes everything happy! Cute video with the little pink butterfly! The picture quality on that YouTube video was so great! Enjoy March and the week ahead! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture of the Queen Anne's Lace!
ReplyDelete