... hubby will be back home (& will share these heart shaped candies with me ... mmm)
... spring will be here (notice the springy bunny shaped sandwich for today's lunch)
... I will work on this project again (see above - neglected since October 2008, thank you)... winter break will be over (school starts again next Monday, March 02nd)
... temps will be a bit higher & the sun more present, and we won't wear jumpers anymore (yeah, daydreaming is allowed, Sonia ...)
... I'll be washing the dishes ... so I'm going to wish you a wonderful, relaxing or efficient weekend !! Take care ! Sending much love all over ! xoxo
Oh those goodies looks so tempting. Antonia and I saw some coloured macaroon in an expensive box in a little shop last weekend and we both remembered yours and your sweet tooth, much like ours. We love seeing your food photos.
ReplyDeleteBut I just adore seeing your emboridery Sonia. Such beautiful work.
Thrilled your man will be home with you tonight. Have fun :oD
Wishing you a great weekend XXX
Love the bunny shaped sandwich- that should make anyone happy to eat their lunch! Yes, I became a "gamer" when Justin was little and we played King's Quest games on the computer. You'll probably do that, too, as the boys grow. Enjoy the candies with Chris! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteooo yummy poo on the sweeties they look totally delish.. LOL on the bunny sandwiches.. I remember doing that kind of thing when my boys where young, and i used to put it in the frying pan and add egg to make bunny eggs and toast lol..
ReplyDeleteThe sew looks fantastic its amazing how creative you get when try, at the moment I am making little birdies inspired by the whole of the handmade community and I got the pattern from a tilda book... Its so much fun learning what you can and cant do. Playing with fabrics and different shaped buttons and all sorts..
You are my biggest inspiration..... Thanks for sharing..
Hi Sonia :) Lovely photos~ bunny sandwich is my fave :o) Just about to head out to school but had to stop by to see what you've been up to. Declutter is on my mind too....spring always does this to me and new baby who will soon be more mobile makes me want to be more selective as well. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Speak soon xox
ReplyDeletej'adore le sandwich ! j'ai reçu des cookie-cutters supplémentaires récemment, il faut que je pense à faire ça !
ReplyDeletequand à ta broderie c'est mangifique ! j'avais fait l'an dernier un champi dans cet esprit là... allez ! on se motive on continue because it's worth it !