Good.Mail

Beautifully wrapped ...
Just a quick post today ... the boys & I are about to leave to grab my MIL at the train station. Sorry the comments's been acting up, I have removed the verification word for now, but will moderate the comments. I hope it won't bother you.
Today was good mail day, lucky lucky me ! You may remember the very first giveaway I had won, last December 03rd, from Ellie at Petalplum, in Australia. I received her parcel today & was oh so very happy about that !! (I though the parcel had got lost, as many parcels from Australia to France do, very sadly)Safe & SoundLook at all this goodness : three pouches, five fabric cards (+ enveloppes), two books for the boys !
Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart, Ellie, you truly made my day !!! Much love your way !

Giveaways are so much fun, and I'm slowly preparing the one I'd love to host soon here. I haven't forgotten, absolutely not, but I can't find the proper time to build it up nicely. It will come, I promise, and I will let you all know here !

I would write longer (as I have other things to say) but it will wait until tomorrow. I hope you've be having a nice week so far. Must dash, or MIL will have to wait for us. Much love your way, my friends ! Take care ! oxoxo

Comments

  1. There's nothing like happy, pretty mail! Congrats on your giveaway win! Your goodies look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a real nice package! I remember my first giveaway win too, I can't take my eyes off the package!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !