Crafts.&.Co

Good morning ... (photo taken at 07.48am this morning)

Hi there ! :) I hope everyone's had a lovely week ... we're Friday now, approximately everywhere on earth as I'm typing. Oh yes, it's always tricky to know what time it is in Australia (hi Pip !) or in the Philippines (hi Christy !) ... or what time is is in So. Cal (hi Darylynn !), in western Canada (hi Laurraine !), or in NY state (hi Maya !) ! OK I forgot most of you, so please accept a "hiiiiiiii everyone", anywhere you may be right now & everyday ! LOL It's amazing when you realize you have people and friends reading your blog, and that they're sooooooo far away from you ! Laurraine shared with me a wonderful & very helpful link, that I'll share with you too, because it may come in handy : 24TimeZones.

I almost fell from my chair this morning (uh, it's 09.11am as I'm typing this) when I saw a comment from Pip (Meet Me At Mike's) on the felt caterpillar entry, and today Miss Caterpillar is featured at her blog ... omg !! Thanks so much Pip, from the bottom of my heart, I'm blushing ! And thanks for organizing your Make-a-Long, that's so much fun ! :D

Been crafty yesterday afternoon & evening, and I'm very happy about that. I made a heart ornament for a private swap (hi Karen !)and worked on four lavender strawberries. (three gifts & one for sale)It's such a real pleasure working with dried lavender ... mmm ... I could do this all day ! The colors I'm using right now are rather soft & pale, but I love fabrics so much, and colors so much as well, that I can & love to create with lots of different "styles". We all have our "soft colors" moments & our "bright colors" moments too ! :) Fabrics in my stash fight to get used ! Gingham, polka dots, linen, flowers, vintage ... gosh, I love them all & wish I could use them all at the same time !

OK gotta go now ... time is flying by, and I'm multitasking at the computer so much (oh yes, believe me), that it's now 10.10am ... gotta run & get things done now ... have a most wonderful Friday everyone ! And a superb weekend if our paths don't cross again till then ! :) xoxoxo big hugs !

PS : I have NOT forgotten that I want to host a giveaway, it's just that January passed by so quickly, but it's def. on my to-do list & I hope to have it ready in the next couple of weeks ! Stay tunned !

Comments

  1. Hi Sonia! I always visit Sadie, Kia and you first since I know you're 8 or 9 hours ahead of me. :) Congrats on your little caterpillar becoming a star. Don't know if you knew this but the mom of octuplets already has 6 children under the age of 7- so now she has 14! She will need a school bus to haul them all around! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful sky picture!

    I adore your strawberries and a bonus they are filled with lavender, my fave smell.

    Congrats on being featured on Meet Me At Mike's. :D

    Jessica from beforethedawn.org/wpblog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !