Beehive patterned tile walls (that I love) that cover most of (Paris) Charles de Gaulle - Etoile Métro/RER station ...So we spent most of our Saturday in Paris' Palais de la Découverte AGAIN (science museum) ... there are just TOO many things to do for not coming back many many many times ! I just uploaded a loooot of photos to Flickr, so instead of resiring them all for the blog, I made a slideshow for your convinience. They come with notes, if you really want to know more. You'll see that we got to make our DNA in a test tube with our own saliva, liquid soap & alcohol ... that was pretty amazing for all of us, let me tell you ! We could even come home with it !I hope you all had a nice Saturday. When we took the express train (RER) to go back home, we realized that it has snowed while we were at the museum. (09.30am to 03.30pm !!) Not much, and it's all already gone.
So here's another video of Minuscule ... really, we love them all ! :) I hope you enjoy too !Have a most wonderful Sunday everyone !! xoxo
Wow, I can spend a whole day at that zoo! I just love science!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous Sunday too, Sonia. xoxo
Ahhhh Minuscule!! Thank you so much for reminding me of it! My last class loved it and we checked every month for a new video. I just looked and there's a new one for winter. Can't wait to show my new class :)
ReplyDeleteHope all is well Sonia, you've been super busy as always :)
Hugs x
Hi Sonia, The museum seems to be very interesting! Have a good week :)
ReplyDelete