Still making strawberries ... gosh that lavender smells too good, I'd almost eat it ! (hubby thinks I'm crazy !)Yesterday afternoon, I decided to go check the mail with the boys, knowing we should have received a delivery from Amazon. (4 books -which I'll talk about in another post- and a DVD) Amazon is such a blessing for finding English books, that you couldn't find in a local bookstore ... and you receive these at home ... what a bonus. I know it's also killing local bookstores, which is why we love to buy books in real bookstores, and also love to online-shop for hardest-to-find foreign books. *Ü* And we keep ALL the cardboard from the wrapping & it gives us (me & the boys) materials for our respective crafts !
Where was I ?! Oh yes, we went to check the mail & I decided to let them go in the garden that is in the middle of the 4 building units. And then, and believe me only at that precise moment, it started to snow. Amazing. As weird as it sounds, the boys weren't that amazed, but me, big little girl, I was as amazed as if I was meeting snow for the first time of my life. You should have seen me ... chasing fat, foamy, twirling snowflakes ... opening my mouth, looking at them falling & twirling & finding the good one that would land on my tongue ... That was so much fun for me. Noone else but us was outside, and I even wonder if anyone around us noticed that it snowed, because, as we decided to go back home (5 minutes later), it suddenly stopped snowing. Just as if it has snowed for us only. (yeah, I know, that's silly) But that was pure magic for me. That one moment of the day that makes it extra-special.
OK, enough silliness from me now. Been shopping for food, for bread, for the boys' vitamins, and been to the post office, hoovered & checked my mails & Flickr this morning. And started working on more strawberries & other crafty goodness for a current swap. (see photo on top)
One last photo ... it was taken just 10 mn ago, and the mug was full then. (and, yes, that's the 2nd & last coffee of the day, I only had one this morning) I'm about 90% of the time with a mug in hand when I type & make my blog entry. :) Habits ... are hard to break ! OK, off to craft now, yeepie ! *Ü*

Have a great Thursday everyone ! xoxo big hugs your way
love your caterpillar Sonia, what a lovely idea. Looks like it was fiddly to make, but the end result is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good week. :O)
xx
oh, I like your coffee pic, Sonia! :) Why are you having only 2 cups a day? I must have missed one of your entries... have a fab afternoon! Hugs! :)
ReplyDeleteA pretty strawberry, an Amazon delivery, snowfall, and so many other fun things to read about - thank you! Have fun crafting, Sonia, et bonne fin de semaine!
ReplyDeleteIt did snow just for you sweetie...cause you're magic xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia! Glad you enjoyed the little private snowfall! ;) Our schools truck in snow for a snowday once a year. The kids love it! We have lots of hills here so they can go down on saucers. (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog Sonia :) I have finally posted a couple of entries. It has been busy around here lately.
ReplyDeleteOh I just love your strawberries, and lavender is one of my very favorite scents ever, so I can totally understand your love for it.
The snow fall sounds so special. I'm glad you were outside at just the right time :)
I also post, and read blogs with a mug in my hand. Mine has tea inside though, as I'm not a coffee drinker.
I must go, and get on with some cleaning while the kids are playing. Have a lovely evening. Love & hugs xxxx
Hmmm, doesn't coffee have antioxidants? It should be good for ya (in moderation of course!). I love your little wonderful snow moment. That's the magic stuff life is made of :)
ReplyDeleteHave a happy weekend!