Hope

Yesterday, around 04.45pm, accross the street, above the boys' school roof ...

I thought this photo (above) that I took yesterday afternoon matched pretty well my feelings today. HOPE. Only good vibes in this word. If there's hope, there's room for good things, sooner or later.

... I hope this rainbow is an early sign of a changing season ... yesterday it poured from the moment we were up till 11am, then the skies cleared, and from 03 to 04.40pm it poured some more (cancelling therefore my trip to the post office), and then it cleared again, this rainbow appeared by magic, and then it poured again around 06pm. Spring showers ? I hope it's the beginning of them. We'll see.

... I want to thank you from the deepest of my heart for all the care & support you all brought to me after yesterday's post. I could cry thinking about it. I'm so happy to be sure of one thing, I'll never loose YOU because I'll move ! Yesterday I was a bit worried, but today my little heart & little soul are full of hope. Thanks to you. So much.

... today is a big day for my American friends (and visitors). A day full of hope as well. Hoping for a better world. Everyday. For everyone.

My sweet friend Maya has a lovely post today (well, as usual, anyway !) on how to grow hope ! Please pay her a visit ! :)

OK, I've been doing quite a lot of housework today (BDABCM), so I'm going to enjoy the hour & a half of free time I have before going to grab the boys at school. Craft time ! YEEPIE ! :D

PS : my friend Laurraine is hosting a fab giveaway today at her blog !!! Go visit her as well if you're interested !! :)

Thanks again so much, my friends. Sending you all a big bouquet of sweet hugs today. Take care !! xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Sonia ma belle :-) There is a little something for you on my blog tonight! Go pick it up :-)

    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawe! Thanks my friend! A huge bouquet of sweet hugs back! You are right! No matter where we live in the world we will always be right here to inspire eachother and talk!
    Thanks for the link to my Giveaway.
    Laurraine xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonia....i'm glad you are feeling more hopeful already. it isn't easy to move but i know you'll be able to do wonders with any environment! and as you get closer hings will fall into place too which will help. so nice to see your comment and to be able to make a return visit :) speak soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one of your American friends -- HOPE is a wonderful thing. Last night I went to bed feeling like the world was a better place. HOPE is a wonderful thing to hold on to. It provides a place for dreams to grow = }

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonia!

    That's so wonderful that you're going to be close again to family. that'll make the move something to look forward to as well as Chris working from home. Hope (word of the day) that you will be able to put some roots down this time. Here's a link about the color for 2009:
    http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/pantone.aspx?pg=20634&ca=10

    (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonia, the moving is going to come so fast, I remember how it was a little more than a year ago. I'm sure all will go well though, your rainbow is so pretty, it's always nice to look up & discover wonderful things. I hope your week is going well, big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo beautiful... you picture, your words, and you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !