Dedication

Please, Ladies, let me dedicate this blog entry to my sweet hubby ... { I miss you, my love, please come back soon }

I know that I'm even more productive during chaos ... of course my life is not chaos right now ! It's not because both boys are home with me that it's chaos, but well, let's say it's noisy & cheerful ! LOL So, yesterday, I was hit by the idea of updating the linzer hearts I had made last year, at approx. the same period. (January, I mean) These last were stuffed with polyfill, but these new ones aren't. They are flat like real linzer biscuits, and are machine sewn, instead of hand embroidered. Don't be fooled, there is absolutely NO sun today, but the small bouquet (5 stems) of pink gerberas I got this morning, the glass cake stand & white table runner, helped me getting nice photos, don't you think ? The set of 6 felt biscuits is in the shop.The funny part is that my boys got to get the "rejected" ones, the ones that didn't make the final check ! So they have a whole set of 6 of their own too, eheh !! :D

I'll be short today, but wanted to show you the wonderful parcel I received today from the wonderful Christy of Sweet Tidings ... I had won one of her great giveaways earlier this month, and she included a superb, gorgeous pink quartz keyring with the sublime brooch I had won, wow. I'm a very lucky girl ! :D Thanks so much for your generosity, Christy, I feel so spoiled !! xoxoOK, off to hang a load of laundry to dry, and then I'll give the boys a snack. :) I hope you're all having a nice middle of the week, my friends !! xoxox

Comments

  1. WOW! YAY for winning that lovely Giveaway! Your new Linzer cookies are very sweet! They look so real... I am certain they will sell like hotcakes!!! Especially around Valentine's Day!
    Big Hugs, Laurraine
    PS Thank Goodness for Chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sonia I am in awe at your sewing skills...I mean how did you machine sew these delicate little beauties so carefully on the curves...very skillful indeed.

    Hope you're not to sad with your hubby being away, it looks like you're keeping busy and thats best.

    Your little parcel of goodness looks wonderful, very joyful.

    Happy Wed my friend, much love ClareX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonsoir ma Sonia :-) Those little felt hearts are gorgeous!! You have certainly mastered making them to perfection :-) And I love the colours in your photos too, the gerbera with the blue bottle, the runner and then those lovely hearts... Me like :-)

    Take care and enjoy your time with the boys!
    Much love and care,
    Susanne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonia! I'm glad your giveaway has arrived!You are very welcome! Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky lucky you - congratulations for winning the giveaway! It looks like such a fun package to receive in the mail. Your linzer hearts look good enough to eat and I love your photos and blog banner - they're so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonia! Yyour little linzer cookies would be great for a pretend tea party. Congrats on winning a lovely giveaway! Hurry home, Chris! ;) (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !