Yep, can you believe that, it's been snowing for almost two hours already !!!! P left with his school around 1pm to visit a cheese dairy, how cool is that ??! U is at school, and I've just came back from the health store where I went by foot, boy, was I adventurous (because it's freezing -OK, it's snowing, but it's OH so cold !- & it's slippery on the pavements ! I was all alone on my way to & back from the store !! You'll have a bit of fun at the end of this entry. Just wait & you'll see ... LOL OK, the following links are where I found the Christmas (free) coloring pages that the boys used yesterday : here & here.
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 9 : Decorate a cardboard wreath ! (of course coming from cardboard from our Amazon deliveries ... a way to re-use what we have at home) The photo below shows you the first part of the decoratingn which was adding bits of green paper to imitate green leaves, like bay leaves or something similar.
Speaking of snow & snowflakes (again, I know), I found this link this morning & wanted absolutely to share because I had myself tons of fun using it, just like a kid ... it's Make-a-Flake. If you visit, I'm sure you'll stay there for a little while, virtually cutting paper snowflakes again & again & again. (or is it just me ?! LOL) For lots & lots of fun (or VERY fun) activities to make with your children, I would not recommend enough (and, again) the wonderful & ressourceful site that is The Crafty Crow. OK, so before I leave you, I wanted to share a little something. I realized not so long ago, that even the net friends I've been having for the longest time, never heard my (horrible, I have to add) voice ! How weird is that ?! So, if you have not laugh for a long time, then you're off for a treat. Yeah, you can laugh, I won't be vexed. LOL Big hugs xoxoxo from Sonia The Snowwoman ! *Ü*
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 9 : Decorate a cardboard wreath ! (of course coming from cardboard from our Amazon deliveries ... a way to re-use what we have at home) The photo below shows you the first part of the decoratingn which was adding bits of green paper to imitate green leaves, like bay leaves or something similar.
Speaking of snow & snowflakes (again, I know), I found this link this morning & wanted absolutely to share because I had myself tons of fun using it, just like a kid ... it's Make-a-Flake. If you visit, I'm sure you'll stay there for a little while, virtually cutting paper snowflakes again & again & again. (or is it just me ?! LOL) For lots & lots of fun (or VERY fun) activities to make with your children, I would not recommend enough (and, again) the wonderful & ressourceful site that is The Crafty Crow. OK, so before I leave you, I wanted to share a little something. I realized not so long ago, that even the net friends I've been having for the longest time, never heard my (horrible, I have to add) voice ! How weird is that ?! So, if you have not laugh for a long time, then you're off for a treat. Yeah, you can laugh, I won't be vexed. LOL Big hugs xoxoxo from Sonia The Snowwoman ! *Ü*
Sonia! You have a beautiful voice! I wish I had your voice!!! I love your accent! Hope your enjoying the snow more than me! Ha! Well gotta get caught up on my blogging! Lotsa hugs!!
ReplyDeleteSonia, you sound soooooooooooo French!!! :D Lovely voice, I agree with Amy! :) Sorry I'm so short but I'm behind on everything... once again! :( And still coughing, bleah! :( Hugs & smiles your way!!!
ReplyDeleteoh! precious!!! You are my treat for today, dear Sonia. :) I LOVED hearing your sweet voice. I want to be French, LOL!! sending warm hugs... xoxo
ReplyDeleteWonderful links, Sonia...I've saved them for school :) And I so enjoyed hearing your sweet voice!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the snow!!
Thanks for reminding me about The Crafty Crow! I haven't visited in a while.
ReplyDeleteAnd your voice! It is just as sweet as I expected. Wonderful video! Thanks so much for sharing!
Maybe one day I'll work up the nerve to let you all hear me. You will probably think I talk like Scarlet O'Hara!
having such trouble leaving a comment today, but I'm determined to say a Hello! Just a shame my previous comments haven't shown up. grr!!
ReplyDeleteWow how great to hear you, the fun thing is that you have exactly the voice I imagined you had. It sure looks cold in your area, I hope you have enough snow to build a snowman with the boys. Hugs
ReplyDeleteAs a said on flickr hearing your sweet voice made me cry....honestly, i was so delighted to see you and hear you. The children loved the clip also.
ReplyDeleteP's trip sounded wonderful, i fancie that, lol. Talk soon sweetie xxx
I loved seeing your video, and hearing your voice! :) You sound wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI just popped by to say thank you for your sweet holiday card! I'm posting my cards in the next couple of days, so you should receive mine in time for Christmas :)
Have a wonderful day Sonia! xxx
Oh Sonia! You are so sweet! It is so nice to see you and hear you... It is like meeting you in person!!! And I think you are so BRAVE for posting this video :o) Merry Christmas to you too!
ReplyDelete