Oh wow, time sure does fly by ! We've been so busy with MIL, going to Paris on Saturday (including science museum -again- LOL), to Disney yesterday afternoon, and at home everyday anyway !!
I haven't had any pain following the wisdom tooth removal (knock on wood !!!) Apparently it's healing as it should, thankfully. :) Thanks for all of you who left a kind little word about it.
Let's move on the Advent activities, shall we ?
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 12 : showing you the photo of it (making fabric ornaments - they drew with fabric pens & I sewed)
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 13 : that day, the boys made a dad/boys activity in the bath (the boys, not hubby) Pretending one of their Playmobil sailor character was in the sea & in danger ... well you picture the rest ... and I won't share pics from my boys in the bath. So you get the idea.
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 14 : Making cardboard houses. U made a gingerbread-looking house, and P a simple regular house. They drew doors & windows & I cut them with a cutter, then they painted.
This morning we cooked soup, baked a potatoe pie (I can't remember if I share the recipe, I'll have to look at the archives, and if I haven't, I'll repair this mistake soon) My MIL ironed, I hoovered, wrapped the boys' Christmas presents, and then I had to take a pic because I had to share the idea (the idea came to me some weeks ago). Someone no doubt already had the idea, but oh well, sometimes it's good to share it anyway, just in case you had never seen it before. OK, this is it : I used the bean bags (I had sewn the boys some months ago) as paper weights, that kept the (kraft) paper in place while I was placing the gift in the middle, cutting the paper etc ... Here's a pic, in case I'm not clear :
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 15 : Baking a yoghurt + apple cake with mom & grandma !!! They loved that activity too !! Yeepie !! The cake is now baked & they had a slice after school. We grown-ups will have some for breakfast tomorrow.
After we brought the boys back to school, we went to the post office, to Starbucks (hadn't been there for a long while !) Btw, I forgot to mention that Chris had taken a day off today, which was super nice ! We went to the heath store, to the drycleaner's (to get my red coat) & finally got home, then got to pick the boys at school.
I'm a bit behind my visits, so please bear with me, I think tomorrow will be a bit more quiet, thankfully, because I still have crafts to make !!!
OK, off to cut Chris' hair now, which reminds me that I MUST go to the hairdresser's this week !! (it's been two months now & I need a cut badly !) I hope you had an awesome start of the week, everyone !! Lots of holidays hugs to all !! xoxoxo
I haven't had any pain following the wisdom tooth removal (knock on wood !!!) Apparently it's healing as it should, thankfully. :) Thanks for all of you who left a kind little word about it.Let's move on the Advent activities, shall we ?
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 12 : showing you the photo of it (making fabric ornaments - they drew with fabric pens & I sewed)
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 13 : that day, the boys made a dad/boys activity in the bath (the boys, not hubby) Pretending one of their Playmobil sailor character was in the sea & in danger ... well you picture the rest ... and I won't share pics from my boys in the bath. So you get the idea.Activities Advent Calendar - Day 14 : Making cardboard houses. U made a gingerbread-looking house, and P a simple regular house. They drew doors & windows & I cut them with a cutter, then they painted.
This morning we cooked soup, baked a potatoe pie (I can't remember if I share the recipe, I'll have to look at the archives, and if I haven't, I'll repair this mistake soon) My MIL ironed, I hoovered, wrapped the boys' Christmas presents, and then I had to take a pic because I had to share the idea (the idea came to me some weeks ago). Someone no doubt already had the idea, but oh well, sometimes it's good to share it anyway, just in case you had never seen it before. OK, this is it : I used the bean bags (I had sewn the boys some months ago) as paper weights, that kept the (kraft) paper in place while I was placing the gift in the middle, cutting the paper etc ... Here's a pic, in case I'm not clear :
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 15 : Baking a yoghurt + apple cake with mom & grandma !!! They loved that activity too !! Yeepie !! The cake is now baked & they had a slice after school. We grown-ups will have some for breakfast tomorrow.
After we brought the boys back to school, we went to the post office, to Starbucks (hadn't been there for a long while !) Btw, I forgot to mention that Chris had taken a day off today, which was super nice ! We went to the heath store, to the drycleaner's (to get my red coat) & finally got home, then got to pick the boys at school.I'm a bit behind my visits, so please bear with me, I think tomorrow will be a bit more quiet, thankfully, because I still have crafts to make !!!
OK, off to cut Chris' hair now, which reminds me that I MUST go to the hairdresser's this week !! (it's been two months now & I need a cut badly !) I hope you had an awesome start of the week, everyone !! Lots of holidays hugs to all !! xoxoxo
Beautiful post, Sonia! I love the boys' ornaments, and the cake looks wonderful! So glad you are recuperating well from your dental surgery!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Katy
great pictures Sonia. So pretty. Looks like the boys are great at crafts like their Mama ;) *big hugs*
ReplyDeleteOh, sorry to hear about your tooth! Blech. I hope you're feeling better and smiling happily. Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteBusy lady, well done you for finding time to blog. The photo are wonderful, the crafting looks fabby, the food yummy.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card arrived in the post today....huge thanks Sonia your are the best XXXXXXX
So glad you're not in pain with your tooth, much love XX
Ciao Sonia, your adorable Christmas card is all happy on my fridge :) thank you again, you are so sweet! Enjoy uour MIL. Hugs!
ReplyDelete