Another Friday, another week going on its end. Felt almost weird to be alone at home this morning. Noone to chat with. Oh well. I can live with that.
This morning I had an apptmt to the dentist's, at 10, so it "ruined" my morning, in a way. No time to start something. (or almost) I waited for 45mn (hopefully I had brought embroidery to do !!) I'll have a wisdom tooth removed next Friday. Yeepie.
Yesterday I sent the last of the garlands I made. I sent it along with a mitten shaped spice (felt) biscuit brooch, as a thank you gift.
I hope to make a garland (and why not a brooch) for me/us later this month, before Christmas. edit : after I started typing this, I got a new order, I can't believe that ! Amazing !!
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 5 : making paper snowflakes ! (of course with a bit of help from mama ! LOL) I can't show pics now as they'll be doing them this evening (too short on time right now) So I'll show you tomorrow, OK ?
If you like paper snowflakes, you may like to see what Laura/Lupin/Bugs & Fishes made for her windows HERE. And if you like anything snowflakes related, you can check this, this or this.
Did you enjoy the first part of the Tailor of Gloucester tale ? Here comes the second part. There are 5 parts of 5 minutes.Gotta go now bring the boys to school, then I'll go shopping for food, and and and and and ... ... ... ... it never ends ! LOL
Lots of hugs to all xoxoxoxox Enjoy the end of your week ! :)
This morning I had an apptmt to the dentist's, at 10, so it "ruined" my morning, in a way. No time to start something. (or almost) I waited for 45mn (hopefully I had brought embroidery to do !!) I'll have a wisdom tooth removed next Friday. Yeepie.
Yesterday I sent the last of the garlands I made. I sent it along with a mitten shaped spice (felt) biscuit brooch, as a thank you gift.

I hope to make a garland (and why not a brooch) for me/us later this month, before Christmas. edit : after I started typing this, I got a new order, I can't believe that ! Amazing !!Activities Advent Calendar - Day 5 : making paper snowflakes ! (of course with a bit of help from mama ! LOL) I can't show pics now as they'll be doing them this evening (too short on time right now) So I'll show you tomorrow, OK ?
If you like paper snowflakes, you may like to see what Laura/Lupin/Bugs & Fishes made for her windows HERE. And if you like anything snowflakes related, you can check this, this or this.
Did you enjoy the first part of the Tailor of Gloucester tale ? Here comes the second part. There are 5 parts of 5 minutes.Gotta go now bring the boys to school, then I'll go shopping for food, and and and and and ... ... ... ... it never ends ! LOL
Lots of hugs to all xoxoxoxox Enjoy the end of your week ! :)
Can't wait to see the snowflakes! Laura's are gorgeous. I don't get into snowflakes or snowmen much because it NEVER snows here. Well, that's not true. It snows every 20 years or so!
ReplyDeleteCiao dear Sonia, sure you are getting all those custom orders. your garlands are adorable! :) I love the color and the gingham ribbons. Also the mitten shaped spice felt biscuit brooch is cute! :D Have a lovely evening, Zeno just got home, all stuffed up :( Ops, my fault. I feel so-so today :( stupid germs. Sob!
ReplyDeleteIn Italy we used to by a spread made with more cocoa and 48% of hazelnuts *love* soooo yummy! A lot better than Nutella, LOL! ;)
Have a lovely weekend!! :D Enjoy your men XOXOX
What a beautiful garland and brooch -- the stitching is an especially pretty touch. It looks like a lot of time went into making them! Bon week-end et bon courage pour le rdv chez le dentiste la semaine prochaine !
ReplyDeleteOh how cute, I love mittens, I tend to collect anything with a mitten on it, from mug to teapots etc. :) I'm glad it's selling well, way to go. I hope it's not too cold in your area. A bientot, bisous :o)
ReplyDeleteYour felt garlands are just too cute! No wonder everyone wants one! I feel lucky to have the first one!!! The mitten brooch is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the dentist & your wisdom tooth. Too bad it has to happen around Christmas Time! And I wish I could drop by for tea to keep you company when you are lonely!
Hugs, Laurraine
sorry about the tooth removal. Not something to look forward to. Lucky that you took your sewing to sit and do while you waited.
ReplyDeleteSorry too that your Mum has gone, at least you got to spend some time with her, and February isn't too far away now :O)
Have a lovely weekend. Cold here (though sunny at the moment) and oh so chilly at night. I love it!
xx
by the way, the verication code for my previous entry was 'dentests', which made me laugh. A misspelling of 'dentists'! ;o)
ReplyDeletex