First.Of.The.Last

First day of the last month of the year, I mean, but I suppose you have understood ! *Ü*
Well, let me tell you that I'm feeling a bit ... puzzled by my little ones. P seems to have a gastro or tummy bug that hits one day another. He hasn't been eating much at all the last weeks because of this & it worries me a bit. Some meals he has good appetite, some other less, and at random he will vomit. How weird is that bug ?!
U is free from illness now, but the infection of one his finger (which has been being treated for more than a week now) remains & apparently heals. But it does keep us worried too.
I've been very busy this past weekend finishing the advent calendar & gift making. Hopefully my mom came a bit to the rescue for the advent calendar. Phew. If you want, I will tell you what we do everyday.
Activities Advent Calendar - Day 1 : Print & do a winter maze. (we did this one)

Of course I have to juggle with the days my mom is here (only 2 days left btw - boohoo) , the days I'm on my own, the days Chris is home to help me with bigger (or messier) activities ... etc etc.

Pics ? Sure !I've had another custom order so I'll be busy this week as well. Not sure if this will leave me much time to blog but I'll do my best. :)
I've been to the post office to send my first batch of holidays/Christmas cards, and will send the others the next few days too. At least I won't be late for this, this year.

HAPPY DECEMBER to you & yours & to all a great week ahead !! Thinking about you all. :) OXOXO Big hugs !

edit : I simply wanted to add a little Christmas fun to this post ... Enjoy !

Comments

  1. Sonia,
    You are being a caring and wonderful mother, but you must also take good care of yourself. The advent calender looks beautiful, very simple, just the way I love it! I hope both your boys will be fully better soon, and please do enjoy your mother's stay!

    xx annax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia, sorry your boys are not well, hopefully they'll get better & better. I hope the month is starting well for you, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sonia, so sorry about your li'l ones :( I am still sick too, coughing my head off. But it'w worst to be sick when you are a kid. :(
    Your advent calender looks beautiful, way to go!! :D Big hugs, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonia,
    Happy 1st day of December! I apologize I haven't been around much lately.
    I am so sorry that your little ones aren't feeling well. I hope they are better real soon.
    I love your advent calendar, it is so cute!! You are very talented my friend. :o)

    Take care sweetie.
    ~lots of hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey u, I can't believe your little man is still not 100% better he must be tired from it all, you must be too. I love your calendar, clever you. Take good care guys,much love C XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonia! I hung on our Christmas tree the felt heart that you made for me. It looks lovely. I have it next to other ornaments I've received from blog frinds. :) Advent calendars are always fun! Hope P will get over his tummy bug once and for all! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonjour ma belle :) I was so, so sorry to read about all of what you have been through lately, I know those tummy bugs all too well (we had our rounds just before our vacations this summer... sigh!). I am keeping my fingers crossed for you all, that you are rid of all nasty bugs well in time for Christmas!! :) And oooo, I love the Advent Calendar, it's absolutely adorable! And what a wonderful idea too, to fill it with lots of fun activities, I am sure the boys will be jumping for joy :) As for myself, I spend all of the year gathering little presents to give the girls during December, that's how sad I am... LOL (can you tell I LOVE Christmas??... LOL). Take care of yourself and your loved ones now, and enjoy the last few days of your mother's stay! Big hugs and xxxx,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. your advent is amazing! someday i'll do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Sonia :) I do hope the boys, and you are all feeling better today. Love the advent calendar you made! I am also giving the kids little activities to do everyday in the lead up to Christmas. Yesterday they colored a Christmas coloring page I printed out. Today I found these cute snowmen to print for them to play with. I thought I'd share with you, as the boys might like them too :) http://familyfun.go.com/printables/season/specialfeature/christmas-printables-ms/
    The activity is listed under Build Your Own Snowman, and has four pages to print, and cut out.
    Better go for now, and get some laundry done. Have a great evening! Lots of love & hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your advent Calendar is wonderful! You did a great job. It's so sweet and the activities sound so fun :o)

    Hugs, Laurraine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !