Oh well, I didn't mean to disappear for the last three days, oopsie ... But with hubby being on a couple of days off, time DOES fly, and on Thursday the boys will be back to school & he'll be back to work. I loved being with my boys during these vacations, but sometimes it was a bit tough. But I enjoyed it nontheless. And we're all enjoying hubby/daddy these days ! To make long short ...
... SATURDAY was a rainy & cold day, we went shopping for food & to Starbucks in the morning & then stayed home for the rest of the day, cozy & toasty inside the appartment ... (I didn't say lazy neither, lots of housework were done that day) I managed to start another craft project for the shop ... And like any 1st day of the month, I thought about saving all my (previous month) photos & other stuff I want to save, on the external hard drive. I lost so many precious things during two computer crashes, that I do think about it now ! :(

SUNDAY was not rainy & started sunny & rather warm indeed, but this changed to grey & cold during the day ... We decided to go to Disney (inside the park) & had a great time, as usual. Walked a lot, as usual in Disney. We don't do lots of attractions, but we did make a couple of them that day, including Autopia.

And, today, MONDAY, well, the day started sunny & warm & it stayed like that all day long, yeah ! It was almost unseasonably warm ! Ffff ! We left home around 11am to go to Paris. We walked a lot (really I should get one of these things that calculate the distance you walk - pedometer ?!) and have a splendid time. First we stopped by to buy a red ink pad, & other little office supplies. Had lunch at Coolin's Irish pub, stopped by a great bookstore, and went to Le Bon Marché to get some notions (again) & great storage boxes (small) that stack. Then we finished by the Jardin des Tuileries & finally got home.


Tomorrow we have to go to one of Chris' aunt for lunch & we'll stay most of the day there. I hope you all had a great start to the new week. I'm sorry but I think that I'll be a bit silent a couple of days again, until we go back to non-vacation rhythm ... Please forgive me if I haven't visited you for a week, I'm truly sorry. OXOXOX lots of hugs to everyone !
... SATURDAY was a rainy & cold day, we went shopping for food & to Starbucks in the morning & then stayed home for the rest of the day, cozy & toasty inside the appartment ... (I didn't say lazy neither, lots of housework were done that day) I managed to start another craft project for the shop ... And like any 1st day of the month, I thought about saving all my (previous month) photos & other stuff I want to save, on the external hard drive. I lost so many precious things during two computer crashes, that I do think about it now ! :(


SUNDAY was not rainy & started sunny & rather warm indeed, but this changed to grey & cold during the day ... We decided to go to Disney (inside the park) & had a great time, as usual. Walked a lot, as usual in Disney. We don't do lots of attractions, but we did make a couple of them that day, including Autopia.


And, today, MONDAY, well, the day started sunny & warm & it stayed like that all day long, yeah ! It was almost unseasonably warm ! Ffff ! We left home around 11am to go to Paris. We walked a lot (really I should get one of these things that calculate the distance you walk - pedometer ?!) and have a splendid time. First we stopped by to buy a red ink pad, & other little office supplies. Had lunch at Coolin's Irish pub, stopped by a great bookstore, and went to Le Bon Marché to get some notions (again) & great storage boxes (small) that stack. Then we finished by the Jardin des Tuileries & finally got home.



Tomorrow we have to go to one of Chris' aunt for lunch & we'll stay most of the day there. I hope you all had a great start to the new week. I'm sorry but I think that I'll be a bit silent a couple of days again, until we go back to non-vacation rhythm ... Please forgive me if I haven't visited you for a week, I'm truly sorry. OXOXOX lots of hugs to everyone !
Hello Sonia, I love your latest craft, it looks delicious :) The baby pizza are so cute. I hope your week is going well so far. I love the Place St Germain des Pres photo. Hugs
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Sonia! :) I'm still asleep ;) the baby-pizza look yummy! Hope you are having a nice week. Enjoy your boys today! Hugs & smiles your way!
ReplyDeleteI spent quite a lot of time in Starbucks last week...I bought a gorgeous commemorative mug from there, you'll love it, will put a pic on my blog later in the week. I was told by one of the lads who works in there that they are doing lots and lots of lovely Christmassy things soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a good couple of days. :o)