As if I was not going to be busy enough this week, I had to take U to the doctor this afternoon (meaning that he didn't go to school). He's been coughing for three days now, and had been having a cold for a week or so. Now his nose is half runnin, half stuffed, and he coughs like never. Tracheitis, that's what he has. Nothing serious, I know, but we spent two bad nigths these days, and yep, night is the only time we can reload our batteries for the day ... so it's tough when nights are as busy as days ! I had been given him one of the syrup the doctor prescribed, but I hope it'll get better soon. Coughing is not fun for a little one, or a big one anyway.
So today has not been much productive at all. I managed to craft a tiny little bit this morning, but has not much done more, craft speaking. I don't know if the next two days will be neither, as both the boys' teachers will be on strike on Thrusday, and I'll have both the boys at home for two days. Tomorrow we'll try to go to the health store, and on Thursday at 09.20am we have another appointment at the doctor, for P to get a shot done. And on Friday I have a apptmt myself at the dentist's, at 09.20am too. Gosh, this week, it seems to never end. Do I have to mention that of course Aunt Flo had to visit this week as well ?! Geesh !
I don't know if I'll get much time to blog the next few days ... but I promise I'll do my best. Please please forgive me if I owe you a visit, I'm terribly sorry.
I'll leave you with two pics from yesterday, as I didn't have any opportunity to make a photo today (at the doctor's maybe ?! naaaa). First is my sweet U (the one who's ill) showing his big bro, with much pride, the little veggies he handmade at school. The container is supposed to be a big pot to cook the soup. (and what is blue is supposed to be water)
And this coming photo shows you what was inside a parcel sent me (and the boys too, candies were included, but not pictured though !) She is such a sweetheart, she sent me fabrics, pearled cotton thread, crochetted trims & a sheet of vintage looking stickers tags.
Merci, maman, tu es un amour ! On languit tous que tu viennes !
Hoping you're al doing fine, and having a nice week. Big hugs XOXO
Leaving you with some links ...
LINK-O-LINK
- A Print A Day
- Shadow Puppets
- Minimiam
So today has not been much productive at all. I managed to craft a tiny little bit this morning, but has not much done more, craft speaking. I don't know if the next two days will be neither, as both the boys' teachers will be on strike on Thrusday, and I'll have both the boys at home for two days. Tomorrow we'll try to go to the health store, and on Thursday at 09.20am we have another appointment at the doctor, for P to get a shot done. And on Friday I have a apptmt myself at the dentist's, at 09.20am too. Gosh, this week, it seems to never end. Do I have to mention that of course Aunt Flo had to visit this week as well ?! Geesh !
I don't know if I'll get much time to blog the next few days ... but I promise I'll do my best. Please please forgive me if I owe you a visit, I'm terribly sorry.
I'll leave you with two pics from yesterday, as I didn't have any opportunity to make a photo today (at the doctor's maybe ?! naaaa). First is my sweet U (the one who's ill) showing his big bro, with much pride, the little veggies he handmade at school. The container is supposed to be a big pot to cook the soup. (and what is blue is supposed to be water)
And this coming photo shows you what was inside a parcel sent me (and the boys too, candies were included, but not pictured though !) She is such a sweetheart, she sent me fabrics, pearled cotton thread, crochetted trims & a sheet of vintage looking stickers tags.
Merci, maman, tu es un amour ! On languit tous que tu viennes !Hoping you're al doing fine, and having a nice week. Big hugs XOXO
Leaving you with some links ...
LINK-O-LINK
- A Print A Day
- Shadow Puppets
- Minimiam
Oh no Sonia your poor poor little man ,what a terrible thing to have. I know what you mean by when you don't have the evenings to recharge, it turns your world upside down. I feel so sorry for him, it must be so sore.
ReplyDeleteYou take good care too hon, what a busy week. It just doesnt seem to stop sometimes for us mums.
I love U's arty veggies, they are soooo cool. He clearly takes after his mum there being creative.
I love the goodies your mum sent, love the flowered fabric. How thoughtful, your in her thoughts, that must feel so good.
Much much love babe, take good care, forget the ironing. Love you your U. xxxxx
huge thanks for the email, you're such a good friend, you keep me sane XXXXX
Just SEW you know...
ReplyDeleteYou have me TOTALLY addicted to etsy now. Thank you very much. Humpft!
LOLO(LOLOL
How ya doing girlie girl?