Yesterday P was sick all day again, and I ended up being sick in the late evening. I was so miserable. So tired too. Hopefully Chris was here for me, and my mom for the boys. Went to the doctor's this morning with the boys. P has a bronchitis (which he hadn't last week), he probably got a mini gastro or a kind of tummy bug. U's gastro, bronchitis & ear infection are over, and his finger is healing, but there is still a week ahead of treatment & then we'll see how it will look.
Sorry to be so short & to be so absent from the screen ... I hope that by next week everything will be cleared, because I am (and we are all) absolutely fed up by all these illnesses & sicknesses.
Hoping you're all doing fine & being healthy. OXOXOXO please please take good care of you & your little ones. XOXOX
Sorry to be so short & to be so absent from the screen ... I hope that by next week everything will be cleared, because I am (and we are all) absolutely fed up by all these illnesses & sicknesses.
Hoping you're all doing fine & being healthy. OXOXOXO please please take good care of you & your little ones. XOXOX
Hi sweetie! oh no, everyone so sick :( Hope you guys get better soon. I've been a very bad blog friend, don't you worry! *big gentle hugs*
ReplyDeleteAww baby, I am sorry your are so poorly, thankgoodness your mum is there to help. Poor poor P, oh no. Get lots of rest, sending you all love, ClareXXXX
ReplyDeleteCiao Sonia, sorry you are sick. Me too, so we butter not exchange our germs?! LOL! ;) Get better soon and take good care of yourself and your li'l ones. Happy Friday and weekend ahead! :)
ReplyDeletehaving a very quick catch up as I need to get off the computer. Sorry for all the sickness in your home. That's bad luck. Hope everyone is better and 100% very soon. Have a lovely (germ free) weekend. xx
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you and your family -- hope you're feeling much better soon! Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDelete