You all know that I love red (don't you ?!). It's been days & days that re-designing my website front page, blog look, and shop look, had been on my to-do list. Many days. OK, so yesterday I must have felt inspired because that's what I did. White & red. Gotta love that marriage ... like peppermint candy. (which, btw, I'm sad to say we don't have in France, boy I wish I at least know the taste of these, I bet they're so good !) You can see the results here & here. (and of course where you're currently are !) I hope you all like this new look ... for it'll stay until right after the holidays. :)
Today was Veteran Day in France, so Chris was off work & the boys off school ... and mama, off home. No, just kidding. :D So we stayed home all morning, which, btw was gorgeous, sunny & warm inside ! A real pleasure for the soul ! Besides lots of games, a potatoe pie was baked (yes, again, and I'll try to give a recipe ASAP), and also a pizza we ate for lunch. YUM ! I also copied pictures from three of our favorite winter/Christmas (children) books & framed them. It looks pretty on the sideboard.

Then, after lunch, we decided to walk to Disney. We didn't enter the parks, just walked around & inside the hotels. I really enjoyed my walk to Disney, and of course my eyes stop everywhere, seeing colors of nature, signs of a changing season, and early signs of the holiday seasons too ...



Nope, no craft today. Tomorrow is Wednesday & the boys are home with me. I hope you'll all have a great middle of the week !! Big hugs !
Today was Veteran Day in France, so Chris was off work & the boys off school ... and mama, off home. No, just kidding. :D So we stayed home all morning, which, btw was gorgeous, sunny & warm inside ! A real pleasure for the soul ! Besides lots of games, a potatoe pie was baked (yes, again, and I'll try to give a recipe ASAP), and also a pizza we ate for lunch. YUM ! I also copied pictures from three of our favorite winter/Christmas (children) books & framed them. It looks pretty on the sideboard.


Then, after lunch, we decided to walk to Disney. We didn't enter the parks, just walked around & inside the hotels. I really enjoyed my walk to Disney, and of course my eyes stop everywhere, seeing colors of nature, signs of a changing season, and early signs of the holiday seasons too ...



Nope, no craft today. Tomorrow is Wednesday & the boys are home with me. I hope you'll all have a great middle of the week !! Big hugs !
Love the new look of your blog,classy very classy. xxx
ReplyDeletelovely photos. your sky is so blue! Haven't seen that colour sky here for a while now!!! grey is the colour, and there is more rain expected today. Not that I am complaining!
ReplyDeleteI just laughed when I saw your comment. 9.20 and the boys are driving you mad already! I can relate to that!!!!
Yes, do try the candle in a tea cup. Use as small a one as you can find (actually, an espresso cup would probably work well), and it's preferable if it's bone china for the simple reason that it shows the flicker of the flame through the sides of the cup as it burns. Anything more solid and you wouldn't see the flame, and that's part of the beauty. I use Yankee votives, they're a pretty good fit, and melt down quite evenly which is needed. There will be a gap around the candle but don't worry. As long as you use a decent candle, it will burn down without problem.
potato pie looks lovely. I had a recipe for a potato pie years ago,but never got round to trying it. I know I'd love it, I love potatoes and I love pies. You can't go wrong really!
thanks for the nice comment about the craft I did yesterday. I couldn't believe it when the ideas suddenly flooded in. My fingers are a bit sore, I have done so much sewing this week, but I just can't stop. I know you understand that feeilng only too well.
Little one is playing with her dolls' house (hence me being able to get on the computer and write a long comment), so I had better do a few things while she's happy playing.
Have a lovely day. Be inspired!
:O)
Looks great!
ReplyDeleteAs for my month off...I haven't been able to resist at least READING my favorite blogs! LOL
Email me your mailing/postal address, and I'll send you a surprise! :-)
kathrynestelle@gmail.com
Blessings,
Katy
Oh Sonia, it is looking so lovely! So you! I love the red and white. Such a gorgous combination.
ReplyDeleteAnnaxxx