- hoovering the appartment thoroughly ... checked
- tidying our bedroom & reorganizing ... checked
- setting up a basket in the hall for us to store mittens, scarves & knitted hats ... checked
- working a bit on current craft projects ... checked
- washing & hanging laundry to dry ... checked
- uploading Xmas CDs we own to the Ipod ... checked
- listening to them ... checked
- shopping for food at the health store ... checked
- shopping for food & Xmas magazine at the supermarket ... checked
- shopping for cute new mugs for the boys, and Christmas cookie cutters at Bodum (at 02.61 euros each, it's a big bargain) ... checked
- admiring the spiders' web all pearled with dew drops ... checked
- enjoying the last colorful leaves on the trees ... checked
- visiting most of my blog friends today ... checked
- throwing the bins ... checked
- washing the dishes & loading the dishwasher ... checked
- phoning mom & MIL ... checked
- pick the boys at school .... uuuuh ... it's almost time, so I better go !!
Have a great end of the week, my friends !! And please take good care ! OXOXO lotsa hugs !
- tidying our bedroom & reorganizing ... checked
- setting up a basket in the hall for us to store mittens, scarves & knitted hats ... checked
- working a bit on current craft projects ... checked
- washing & hanging laundry to dry ... checked
- uploading Xmas CDs we own to the Ipod ... checked
- listening to them ... checked
- shopping for food at the health store ... checked
- shopping for food & Xmas magazine at the supermarket ... checked
- shopping for cute new mugs for the boys, and Christmas cookie cutters at Bodum (at 02.61 euros each, it's a big bargain) ... checked
- admiring the spiders' web all pearled with dew drops ... checked- enjoying the last colorful leaves on the trees ... checked
- visiting most of my blog friends today ... checked- throwing the bins ... checked
- washing the dishes & loading the dishwasher ... checked
- phoning mom & MIL ... checked
- pick the boys at school .... uuuuh ... it's almost time, so I better go !!
Have a great end of the week, my friends !! And please take good care ! OXOXO lotsa hugs !
Hi Sonia! Looks like with the boys back in shcool, you were able to accomplish a lot! I can relate... Ryan's here today and he's napping so I've made ahead my lunch and fixed thedogs their kongs (treats) so when he's up, I'll be ready for him! :) Lovely photos from your previous post! Enjoy the end of the week, too! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeletePS. It's been wonderful to see the happiness in France and the rest of the world over our election! :)
Ciao Sonia, lovely post & photos! :D Yesterday I bought my 2nd Christmas magazine. ;) Am I becoming more girly? LOL! Have a great evening with your beautiful family! Hugs!
ReplyDeletejust wanted to say hi...i haven't really thought about uploading anything Christmasy to anything...i've bought presents, but that's about it really ;)
ReplyDeletehope you and the family are well..
~toni
busy lady indeed, its amazing what we get through in a day.
ReplyDeleteLove the look of the new idees mag, hugs, clareX
you are such a busy bee! hehe loved the pictures as usual. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi there Sonia! What an adorable post, it's always fun to see all your cute little ways of posting, you are so creative :) And it makes it all the more interesting to read too! :) I can tell you are looking forward to Christmas, yeah? ;) Well, so am I, and like yourself I have already started to prepare little this and thats for the holidays, in fact for the first year ever I have actually already got the girls' advent calendars ready BEFORE end November! But I am saving some of the X-mas shopping for my trip to NYC beg. December ;)
ReplyDeleteWishing you all a gorgeous weekend, hugs and kisses to all xxx
Susanne