... we put our Christmas tree up this morning ...
... it miraculously started to snow at noon ... adding much to the family's excitement !
... I finished one of my craft projects, yeah super yeah !
... and I accepted custom orders too ... (do you think I'm crazy ?! LOL)
... I baked chocolate chips muffins this afternoon ... mmmm ...The boys are getting better, even though the vomiting was replaced by dirrhea (I probably mispelled this one, sorry) ... lots of fun, yeah. Hopefully they slept fine this night. (and so did we)
I hope you had a lovely weekend. Sorry for not visiting, it's too much to handle these weeks. I promise to visit as soon as things will have slowed down. Thanks for your patience. Lots of love your way OXOXO
Aww babe your tree looks fabulous. Harris asked after your boys today, he seems to like the idea of you having little guys his age. He was worried about them both being ill at the same time, funny how children think. I am sure putting up the tree will help the boys fight this terrible sickness.
ReplyDeleteWe also had snow today, don't you just love the way the children seem to be so excited about it. Everything looks so clean, and seems quiet. Sadly our snow was soon replaced by heavy rain.
My girls both have sore throats today, its that time of year eveyone is feeling the cold.
Well I just LOVE your craft project, the words are so thought provoking, like you sweetie, you make us readers, sit back and reflect, which I love about you.
Must go and read some of my book, much love, hope the boys feel stronger tomorrow, ClareXXXX
Christmas trees, snow, muffins and crafts?! What could be better! Sounds like you had a great day :o) Hugs, Laurraine
ReplyDelete