Busy with the boys, as usual on Wednesday. It's almost 3pm, and they're watching a Barbapapa DVD, hopefully ! They didn't give me a break till now. And I'm the one who got the idea of the DVD !
This morning we went to the optician, to two toy store (window shopping only !) & also shopping for new pyjamas for them, and bubble enveloppes, among other things. Stopped by the post office to ship my MIL's package. I'm sure she'll get it in time for her birthday. I had her on the phone this morning & told her to watch her mailbox, and she was all excited ! :D I have to show you a part of the card U made for her yesterday (now in the parcel, on its way !), so the photo was taken yesterday evening late. (hence the yellowness) I think it's so hilarious the way he drew her very thick & dark & curly hair !! She almost gets a beard !! Ahah ! And her dog, gets 3 pairs of legs & short ears (he's a black lab, btw) I think he's TOO cute, his nose & eyes are adorable !! Love that drawing !
At the shop this morning I bought Jelly Beans (I'm pretty sure that I won't be finding them back in the south, but nevermind), Strawberry & Apple ones, that I'll be keeping for Christmas time ... it will look so great in a glass container ... look !
Once home, I cooked, had lunch with the boys, washed the dishes, hung a load of laundry & handwashed too, I'm always running after toys all over the floor, and I still have to go throw the plastic/paper/metal bin, and the glass bin ... but you all know the song (as we say in French) ... that's never ending ! :D
I'll be making a longer post tomorrow as today is awfully busy, as usual. No time for more today. I hope you're all having a great middle of the week ! OXOXO Big hugs to all !! OXOXO
PS : the boys just asked me to bake them apple muffins (U) & hazelnut + chocolate muffins (P) ... do you think I made monsters ????! LOL ahahah
This morning we went to the optician, to two toy store (window shopping only !) & also shopping for new pyjamas for them, and bubble enveloppes, among other things. Stopped by the post office to ship my MIL's package. I'm sure she'll get it in time for her birthday. I had her on the phone this morning & told her to watch her mailbox, and she was all excited ! :D I have to show you a part of the card U made for her yesterday (now in the parcel, on its way !), so the photo was taken yesterday evening late. (hence the yellowness) I think it's so hilarious the way he drew her very thick & dark & curly hair !! She almost gets a beard !! Ahah ! And her dog, gets 3 pairs of legs & short ears (he's a black lab, btw) I think he's TOO cute, his nose & eyes are adorable !! Love that drawing !
At the shop this morning I bought Jelly Beans (I'm pretty sure that I won't be finding them back in the south, but nevermind), Strawberry & Apple ones, that I'll be keeping for Christmas time ... it will look so great in a glass container ... look !
Once home, I cooked, had lunch with the boys, washed the dishes, hung a load of laundry & handwashed too, I'm always running after toys all over the floor, and I still have to go throw the plastic/paper/metal bin, and the glass bin ... but you all know the song (as we say in French) ... that's never ending ! :DI'll be making a longer post tomorrow as today is awfully busy, as usual. No time for more today. I hope you're all having a great middle of the week ! OXOXO Big hugs to all !! OXOXO
PS : the boys just asked me to bake them apple muffins (U) & hazelnut + chocolate muffins (P) ... do you think I made monsters ????! LOL ahahah
We want apple muffins too! Pretty please? ;) We are still looking for a recipe to make them, where did you find yours? :) We have recipes of muffins with bananas, cherries, blueberries, pumpkins... but none with apples. :( Your mom-in-law will be very very happy :D we're sure! Have a good night, dear Sonia! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh, you had me mmmming over the jelly beans until I read those magical words... "apple muffins"....oh yum! Take time to relax today, you deserve it. hugs. Lisa
ReplyDeleteoooh are those jelly bellies? Loooove jelly beans :D Hope your week is going well sweetie. I have been a bad blog bud. *big hugs*
ReplyDeleteAh jelly beans are great!! And the colours are so yule-time! I love these, as even I get hyper when I eat them. I can never stop, and then reach the point where I have to, because I feel so ill. I have the same with jelly babies. Thankfully I haven't had any in more than a year. I have no restraint :)
ReplyDeleteI love the drawing too! How very cute!! I love childrens drawings. My attic is full of them of my own little ones. I will be giving them to the children when they are all grown up. Neatly and safely tucked away for the future.
I am sure you MIL will love her package!! I am like you, love to create and sent away packages. Spreading around some joy! I will be doing the same soon. It is like the calm before the storm for me :) But I suppose it is what makes me happy.
I am such a simple soul.....
Any of your muffins sound/look fabulous. I wish I had the time to spent in the kitchen, but then again, perhaps it is a good thing I don't. Again, I don't have any restraint. I must must must eat not one but atleast 3 or 4 in a row :)
I am so sorry for not being able to email you. I am sure I have missed an email here and there, and have not replied to you (hits head). I have several people complaining to me for being sooooo slow.
I will be better, I will be better I promise.
Just been missing you like mad. And hope you and your family are doing well?
I have to say though, that I am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED to bit about the gifts I made for your boys :) ( I am so mean, not leaving any hints at all!)
Any way. Must rush. Mad day. Will email you later, and ramble some more.
Hugs! annaxxx
I love the drawing U did :) So cute!
ReplyDeleteYour wrist warmers looks so fun, and festive. I'm sure your MIL will love them.
Hope all is well with you, and you are enjoying your Thursday.
Lots of love, and hugs xxx