So yes, the new craft project is for me, and no, the new shoes are NOT for me !! LOL I bought the boys a new pair of shoes this morning. They were MUCH needed, gosh ! So now, P's shoes are bright & shiny red (he chose !), and U's shoes are deep blue & as beautiful. (we always go for Geox shoes for the boys) Sorry I didn't take a pic of them, I don't think it was that interesting ! :D
So, the new craft project ... I haven't started working properly on it (sewing or embroidery), but I have picked the fabrics, designed it, and chose all the required DMC threads. It's going to be cute ! And PINK !
I have received today a parcel of the most gorgeous brooch that I had purchased to dear Lisa @ Lilfishstudios . It came with extra goodies & I had the most glorious time opening them, it was like Christmas in October !! Oh wow, Lisa, thanks so much for your kindness ! *Ü* You're the sweetest ! If you haven't visited her shop, PLEASE have a look, I'm sure you'll fall in love with her unique creations !!
We're all enjoying my MIL while she's here ... sure time does fly by & she'll leave already on Saturday afternoon. :( She (and FIL) will visit again Dec. 11th, but it seems so far away for the boys ... poor little ones.
OK, time for me to leave. I hope you're all having a great middle of the week !! Big hugs OXOXOX
PS : Kia, I want to make a blog entry with Christmas book references (lots of them), I hope to make it VERY soon. But the one you talk about is "The Night Before Christmas" by Mary Engelbreit, ISBN 0060081600. Hope it helps !! :)
So, the new craft project ... I haven't started working properly on it (sewing or embroidery), but I have picked the fabrics, designed it, and chose all the required DMC threads. It's going to be cute ! And PINK !
I have received today a parcel of the most gorgeous brooch that I had purchased to dear Lisa @ Lilfishstudios . It came with extra goodies & I had the most glorious time opening them, it was like Christmas in October !! Oh wow, Lisa, thanks so much for your kindness ! *Ü* You're the sweetest ! If you haven't visited her shop, PLEASE have a look, I'm sure you'll fall in love with her unique creations !!
We're all enjoying my MIL while she's here ... sure time does fly by & she'll leave already on Saturday afternoon. :( She (and FIL) will visit again Dec. 11th, but it seems so far away for the boys ... poor little ones.OK, time for me to leave. I hope you're all having a great middle of the week !! Big hugs OXOXOX
PS : Kia, I want to make a blog entry with Christmas book references (lots of them), I hope to make it VERY soon. But the one you talk about is "The Night Before Christmas" by Mary Engelbreit, ISBN 0060081600. Hope it helps !! :)
i like the stack of fabric/floss. new projects are such fun!
ReplyDeleteanother busy day for you Sonia, how nice to have your MIL back again.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Wednesday, enjoy the day. Sunshine here today, it's quite nice as it's still chilly too. :O) xx
Oh, yes, please, write an entry with Christmas book references when you have time :) I'd love it!!! :D And thanks for the title, with look for it. Maybe Zeno will buy me some Christmas books ;) if I keep asking for them, LOL! :) Lisa's crafts are adorable :) Have a lovely afternoon with your boys!
ReplyDeleteNoël en octobre, j'adore. Je commence déjà à faire mes petits paquets. So exciting!
ReplyDelete