Music.Tag.And.Inspiration

Sweetest Anna invited me to play a little music tag ... about my 5 favorite songs. Which I am totally UNABLE to answer because I don't have any special songs that played a real special role in my life. (OK, how sad is that ?!) Soooo ... I probably should be giving several random names of the hundreds songs I heard & loved in my life. Maybe you'll discover some artists or songs you'll like & didn't know before, who knows ?!!! Some are happy, joyful & others are more melancholic. Are you ready ??!


Découvrez Doris Day!



Découvrez Harry Connick, Jr.!



Découvrez Bourvil!



Découvrez Django Reinhardt!



Découvrez Blossom Dearie!


Sooo ... I had the most pleasant surprise yesterday ... a very talented crafter wanted to buy the freshly finished cushion I had embroidered ... oh my goodness OH MY GOODNESS !! The cushion has already left my country as I'm typing this !!! {Thanks sooooo much Laurraine !!!}

Btw, PLEASE visit Laurraine's BLOG & SHOP if you don't know her already !! You won't be disappointed !!

I've got so motivated by all this, that I looked in my stash for inspiration for coming projects ... I'm so excited by all this !!! So, I took pics from the ones I prefered best & share them with you right now ... I won't say the fun I had to "embellish" the pics too !!

I hope you all had a great day today. It's bathtime for the boys ... so I better go now !! Big hugs to all ! OXOXO

Comments

  1. Oh I realized that you had a whole weekend post, sorry :) I love Harry Connick New Orleans version of Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious :) Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops forgot the jr after Harry Connick jr, sorry ;)
    Baci & bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining in! It was such a pleasure listening to your songs! I know each and every one. We are very eclectic here too. And we listen to so much music. Rather than television *ugh*

    Also CONGRATULATIONS on selling your cushion so quickly. But then I am not surprised at all. It is beautiful! And I mean it. The cushion is just so "you" if that makes sense.

    Wishing you much joy with your new projects! They all look great! And I can't wait to see what you will create from these.

    Much love! Annaxxx and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your kind words about Dave and well done on selling your lovely cushion! That is exactly the type of thing I used to make in my college days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful music! I love it. oh how exciting about your recent sold item. I've been to her Etsy shop before, she makes beautiful stuff. Wish I had loads of money because I really like her ornaments but I can't afford to buy them all like I want to lol Anyway, hope your week is going well sweetie. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS on selling your cushion so quickly, sweetie! It was adorable, so I'm not surprised at all! ;)
    I was looking at the lovely Christmas pic on your Oct. 1st post. May I ask you what's the book? :) Those doodles are sooooooooo sweet!!! :) I don't have Christmas books (only 'Twas the Night before Christmas) coz I've never seen one so beautiful. Have a lovely afternoon, hugs & smiles your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wintery inspiration and thanks a lot for Bourvil's song...

    ReplyDelete
  8. :O) thanks for the bd card and good wishes, I am having a fabulous day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao mon ami :) me again ;) I added a few new pics of Paisley if you wanna have a look when you have a wee min. Hugs and good night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!

    Congratualtions on selling your embroidered cushion. You did an awesome job on those photos but the real stars are those lovely fabrics, the girly one is my favorite. I think you are going to make some amazing things with those. Huge blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !