Happy But (Super) Grumpy

This title gives you the idea of this entry ... I'm happy for the reasons I mentionned in my last entries, but boy, I've been so grumpy these last days. (mostly yesterday) Oh, btw, I'm not sure yet but I think I will not try to post on Wednesday (unless the boys will be really good or unless I'll have something super important to tell you). So ... why have I been grumpy ? Oh well ...
- I'm having (along with U) the first cold in months & months & it's tiring me really much. (more than I would like, I must admitt)
- my (e)mailbox is acting up (probably because of my internet host "Free" -that's its name, it is NOT free !) Since yesterday morning I've been receiving probably 30 times the same 4 messages & can't neither get the 6 others (and all the others that pile up !) nor sending emails, so please if you emailed me for any reason or want to email me, leave a comment here or Etsy convo me (if you can/want/know how to). Thanks for your understanding. This has been p*ssing me off since yesterday morning, I admitt, and contributed in my grumpiness.
- when shopping for food yesterday morning, I caught a box of strawberries to smell them & strawberry juice came all over my clothes. FUN I tell you. Now I have to remove these stains ! Grrr ...
- I've been shopping for food in two different shops yesterday with the boys, but gosh the boys were misbehaving, and with the cold, and the walk to the shops & back home, I was so worn out ! (and it was 3pm only !)
- I baked, I cleaned, I washed, I picked the boys' toys a million times ... and I have to repeat everything I ask them to do, at least three or four times before they actually make it ! That really got on my nerves, yesterday, that was too much.
- and just like I said, the boys particularly misbehaved yesterday, adding water to the mill of my super-grumpyness.
- I've not been able to craft for days & weeks now. Don't ask me why, I don't know. Being up to date with everything at home probably means no time or creativity for anything craft related, I don't know. The good side of being up to date with laundry is that I don't get overwhelmed with these things, but the bad side is that I feel like I'm doing this all the time ... and in a way, I'm doing this all the time. But anyway, WHO DOESN'T ?!

See ... Call me ... Super Grumpy ! Happy but super grumpy, and let me tell you, I don't like this state of being. AT ALL.

Well, in all this grumpiness of mine, I have two little pics to share with you. Nothing really important, but I wanted to show. First pic shows our entry hall, with two children chairs (so that the boys get to sit & remove their shoes & put their jacket on/off, by themselves) & an adult chair, where I put my jacket/bolero/whatever and the handbag I'm carrying. The light is a bit special on this pic, it's the morning (09.30am precisely) light, on a sunny day. Love that light !
Speaking of handbag, on the chair you can see the pink bolero made by my mom, and a small handbag. This bag was the very first thing I bought on Etsy, from a charming lady in Scotland, but who, unfortunately, closed her shop. I miss her shop ! This bag is so cute, I couldn't resist the print at that time, and I'm still in love with it !Last but not least, before closing this entry, let's not forget that we're September 11th. Let's not forget all the people who lost their precious life that day, that month, that year. 11/09/2001

I hope you're having a good day, my friends. Please take care ! OXOXO HUGS

Comments

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the laundry Sonia. I always do washing each day, some days it's several loads, others just a couple. I've always found this the best way for me, because it's doing it in little chunks instead of piling it up and trying to muddle through the lot in one go. (Flylady approves of this way of doing things too, I do my housework the Flylady way - little chunks).
    It does mean that I end up doing ironing each day, but I have got so quick at it nowadays. Yesterday I thought I had a ton of stuff to do, but less than 30 minutes later it was all done! Hurrah!

    It's sunny here this morning, and I feel quite warm. But then, I have just spent 2 and a half hours in the kitchen! Cooking, prepping, making Bill's packed lunch. But, the weather is set to change this afternoon, and we are expecting rain. I received my tins of Libby's pumpkin today, so am toying with making a pumpkin pie (can't wait!) or some pumpkin muffins. Or, I may just try to put my feet up and read for a while instead. It's nice to have the options though.

    Am with you on the craft side of things too. I have had an idea I've been wanting to work on for humbug since the weekend, haven't even got to the cutting out stages yet. I just need a few more hours in the day I think.

    well, time to go, I have ironing to get one with!!!!!

    have a lovey day :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again. Just got the latest Country Living through the front door. Front cover is lovely as always, and includes 'craft ideas for pumpkins and leaves'! Sounds fabulous!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie, sorry to read you are poorly, its so hard to rest when you are a mum, you can't phone in sick and recover...my children always seem to play up more when Im sick.

    You must worry about not crafting, sometimes home life just consumes us, feeding, cleaning, laundry, more feeding, more cleening ahhhhhh! I feel the same way.

    Take good good care, try and rest when you can.
    Much much love, ClareXXX
    I pray for the families of 9/11 todayx

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again...lol, i meant to write you must NOT worry about not crafting...see my english is terribleXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped in to leave you a big hug! :) I am surfing the net looking for an hotel in Paris, but the less expencive one is € 182 per room per night. Argh! :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonia! I think we are living parellel lives! Ive been grumpy and so tired lately. And why do the kids pick that time to not be the little angels they are? That pink bolero is gorgeous! Your mom is talented! I see where you get it from! =) Well I hope you feel better!P.S~ Have u taken any pics of the Parc du Champ de Mars???Lotsa hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sonia! I'm sorry you're not feeling well and it's especially hard when you have all the responsibilities that you have. I'm lucky because when I'm sick, I can just relax and no one depends on me. As a teacher, I'd try to never let the kids know if I was sick or not up to par... they can sense you're weak and they take advantage of that! LOL! Probably why the boys are misbehaving! ;) Feel better! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been extremely grumpy and not just lately but for the past few months. I think PMS is hitting me hard. Wish there was something I could do about it. I hate being mean all the time...sigh
    Anyway, hope you have a great Friday :) *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been quite grumpy too lately. PMS lady on the way, danger! Danger! LOL! ;) Good night sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Sonia! Oh you poor thing, I know just how you feel, the colds and the grumpiness is all too familiar... I hear you sweetie, and I hope things will be looking brighter for you in the next few days :) Over here it has been a hectic couple of weeks with the birthdays and the start of all sorts of activities, I have had absolutely NO time to sit down by the computer... sigh! But I am hoping to post something, hopefully with photos too, during the weekend, fingers crossed :) Anyway, I wanted to stop by to wish you and your boys a lovely weekend, and again I hope you will start feeling better very soon :)
    Big hugs,
    Susanne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no. Hope you are feeling better.
    I have been suffering severe grumpiness and frustration too. And my email inbox (mac) has been acting up for months. Some days I can't even get into it, or it just eats up my emails. Grrr. Much more frustration going on, to the point of becoming very depressed. Will email you about it. Is very complicated. Just wanted to say hi. You always make me smile!

    Love, annaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is so cute! Too bad the maker is closed.. I would have probably bought one after seeing yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !