Danger, Danger ...

... high voltage ! (yes, this is one AWFUL start for the entry today, ahah ! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, then, good for you, forget what I just said ;) that'll be fine )
All that to say that my little ones were kind of obsessed, last week, with danger pictograms, or road signs too ... so I wiki-ed (gosh, I don't know if anyone invented that word ...) & found a page that may interest you, and why not your own little ones too. It's always good to be aware of all those signs & pictograms. Now my little ones look for them everywhere ! LOL The link is HERE.
Today's been so hot, it's incredible ! It does feel like summer again, but how long will it last ? I had to put a tank top on, at home, and drank Diet Coke instead of coffee. How weird is that ?
As I had been out & about yesterday, I didn't have to go out today, which is perfectly fine with me ! I moved AGAIN furniture in the living room (because we had lunch near the French window, to take advantage of the heat, on the balcony it would have been unbearable !) so I created a new little space for the boys to draw ...You can see the first one larger at my Flickr. (link on the right, at the top)
Yesterday I listed a new mini felt pic. It'd been finished for several weeks already, but kind of forgot to list it then ...Yesterday afternoon I baked prune-oatflakes muffins, but I added more cinnamon & apples too, and boy, they were even tastier, and so autumnal too ! I'll definitely would do that again ! We had some this morning for breakfast & will have for the next two days I guess ... and each bite is a delight. Mmmm. Can't wait for tomorrow's breakfast ! LOL
OK, have to go now. Time flies ... I hope you're all having a great Tuesday !
And, oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LORI !!! :)

Comments

  1. Ciao Sonia! Did you really wear a tank top? Wow! I'm pretty envious, it was 14°C max today here. :( And my mom told me it was 30°C in my hometown. Buuuu, I want a warm day too!! LOL! Hugs & smiles from me and Zeno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I remember when my Tom became obsessed with those sort of signs!! And also the time we went to London Zoo (he was about 4) and he was only interested in the endangered species signs etc, not the animals at all! I love the way the world suddenly opens up for little people when they realise that all those squiggles and lines actually mean something and they can read them. How wonderful to be a child :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love seeing your little art corner, your little man is so cute, busy working, awwww.

    I love your felt picture, soooo clever.

    Thank you for your time and kind words on my blog Sonia. I want you to know how truely blessed I feel to have you as my blogging pal. Thank you, I appreciate you so very much, much love ClareX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Sonia! Popping by to say hello, and thank you so much for the birthday card you sent! You are a sweetie, thank you!
    I love the new photos, and what a great idea for a drawing corner! The new bolero is wonderful! Your Mom did a great job :)
    Lots of love & hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. erm, Sonia, I actually like that song :)

    Danger

    danger

    high voltage...

    Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonia! We often have heat waves in September and especially October. I'm sure wiki-ed is now a verb just like googled. :)

    The new drawing space is cute! The boys are going to be creative just like their mom. (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped in to see if you posted. I’ve got a big blister under my left foot coz of walking too fast with a pair of shoes too big for me. How goofy am I?! :S Hugs to you and the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !