Bananas, Buntings & Mugs

Yesterday afternoon, after viewing this photo on Flickr, I decided to do a simpler version of it. (not frozen just cold from the fridge) If you haven't clicked to see the photo, I'm talking about chocolate dipped & sugar sprinkles covered bananas ! The photo was eye-catching to me & I thought that would make an easy & yummy snack for the boys. And that's what we did & they had fun making them & eating them, I'll defenitely do that again with them ! (and not only for the boys !! LOL)
And also yesterday evening, I made with the little help of my little ones, the birthday buntings for U's birthday. It's approx. 3 meters long, and I used three fabrics from my stash.Because we stayed home all day long (it rained hard almost all day long), and because I had done lots, my back hurt a lot. Now it's better but I probably did too much in one day. Oh well.
Today I went to the hairdresser to get my hair cut. It'd been two months & boy does it grow quickly ! My boys asked me to sew Eve (robot from Wall-E, Pixar's last movie) and that's what I did. I cut, embroidered & sewed two Eves (one for each of my boys). They were very happy ... I can't resist when they ask me such things ! (just as if I was able to make anything they ask/want !!)
And lastly, these are our last mug aquisition ... two gorgeous red mugs from Starbucks. I love to have "all" things red for my kitchen, so these are just more than perfect. I love them so much !
I'll leave you with a photo of P's games yesterday afternoon ... it was too cute for me not to take a pic !!
Wishing you a delightful weekend. Tomorrow we'll be baking a rich chocolate cake (recipe from my MIL) and if it's as good as it should be, I'll share the recipe with you. :) XOXOXO

Comments

  1. oh sonia l love the bananas with chocolate, how fun.

    I really really love your bunting, its so fiddly to make, so well done you for making a 3m sized one. Im sure it looks fantasticXX

    I love your warm red mugs, so very retro.

    We love playmobile also, and have the same sets from your picture. I keep looking on ebay for some vintage sets for christmas.

    Hope your back is ok, take good care sweetie, much love ClareX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !