Hi everyone ! Nothing much happening over here so nothing much to blog about ... that's why I rather worked on the blog & website new design, instead of trying to find something to say here.
Typical domestic life over here & now I'm thinking that soon I'll be making all this (again, like before summer vacations) when the boys will be at school, and I won't necessarily have to go shopping for food in the morning (like I used to, last school year) because U napped in the afternoon. Now I'll be able to stay home all morning & do most of the things I'll have to do at home, and then I'll be able to go shopping for food right after bringing them back to school, after 01.30pm. That's going to be a new rhythm, to which I'll have to adapt. I think it'll give me more time for crafting or reading, which is perfect. :) But boy does time fly & I don't think I'll get bored. (there is NEVER enough hours in the day ! NEVER EVER, don't you think ?)
Last week, sweet Clare awarded me (THANKS again so much, I'm honored !), so I'm showing off my award today (sorry for taking such time, Clare)
The weather was supposed to be sunny & warm all week, and yesterday was grey & mild, and today seems to be alike. :s Where did summer go, I wonder ... It feels weird to feel like autumn while there is still almost a whole month to go till the official first day of autumn !
I'm off to hang a load of laundry to dry ... I just changed the bed linen & just washed the dishes. I'm in a decluttering/re-organizing mode, probably because of the coming start of the school year (and all it brings ... Bouquets of sharpened pencils ... {wink to all You've Got Mail lovers ....}) And maybe because I'm telling myself that the less we own, the less I'll have to pack for the next move. The best organized, the easier it will be. Or that's what I think.
Months ago I subscribed to Martha Stewart's Organizing Tip of The Day & Craft of The Day, and it's nice to get good ideas through the mail, everyday. I won't use them all, but some are really good & I saved them & will make a folder with them.
OK, off to hang the clothes & keep the boys busy. Have a great day everyone ! HUGS XOXO
Typical domestic life over here & now I'm thinking that soon I'll be making all this (again, like before summer vacations) when the boys will be at school, and I won't necessarily have to go shopping for food in the morning (like I used to, last school year) because U napped in the afternoon. Now I'll be able to stay home all morning & do most of the things I'll have to do at home, and then I'll be able to go shopping for food right after bringing them back to school, after 01.30pm. That's going to be a new rhythm, to which I'll have to adapt. I think it'll give me more time for crafting or reading, which is perfect. :) But boy does time fly & I don't think I'll get bored. (there is NEVER enough hours in the day ! NEVER EVER, don't you think ?)
Last week, sweet Clare awarded me (THANKS again so much, I'm honored !), so I'm showing off my award today (sorry for taking such time, Clare)
The weather was supposed to be sunny & warm all week, and yesterday was grey & mild, and today seems to be alike. :s Where did summer go, I wonder ... It feels weird to feel like autumn while there is still almost a whole month to go till the official first day of autumn !I'm off to hang a load of laundry to dry ... I just changed the bed linen & just washed the dishes. I'm in a decluttering/re-organizing mode, probably because of the coming start of the school year (and all it brings ... Bouquets of sharpened pencils ... {wink to all You've Got Mail lovers ....}) And maybe because I'm telling myself that the less we own, the less I'll have to pack for the next move. The best organized, the easier it will be. Or that's what I think.
Months ago I subscribed to Martha Stewart's Organizing Tip of The Day & Craft of The Day, and it's nice to get good ideas through the mail, everyday. I won't use them all, but some are really good & I saved them & will make a folder with them.
OK, off to hang the clothes & keep the boys busy. Have a great day everyone ! HUGS XOXO
Ooooh I am so loving the new look! I just lovelovelove your style! I need to have a banner made for my new shop soon. I will contact you to ask if you are interested. I am still waiting for it all to come "together"...
ReplyDeleteSending love! xxx
Sonia your new header is so inspiring. It is so fresh and elegant...like you XXXX
ReplyDeleteYour parcel arrived today, Thank you thank you thank you. I love everything so much. The children want me to save the pasta for their school lunches, to show their friends. The silicone cases are a much better quality than we have here, Im so thrilled. The cookie cutters - OMG - I just squeeled when I saw them, golly Sonia, thank you so very much. And the blackberry paper, you are so thoughtful.
I am so very grateful, really HUGE thank you.
Much love, ClareXXXX
Love the new look in here and your main site is looking lovely too. Congrats on the award, such a great compliment that is :)
ReplyDeleteI have SO much to do around my house it's almost overwhelming. It's things like clean my carpet with the steam cleaner, and clean a few stains on the sofas. ugh fun stuff. lol Hope your week is going well!
XOXO
Hi Sonia! A much deserved award for your blog always has such beautiful photos to see! Yes, all of Southern California is prone to brush fires but I've lived here all my life and have never had a house burn down. Some people build homes were it's not very sensible! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia! I really love the new look here! Its so cheery! My boys start school next week. It will be nice getting back into a routine again. I know what you mean about Autumn! I can smell it in the air! =) Congrats on your award! Lotsa hugs!
ReplyDeleteyou make so really cute creations on "broderie"
ReplyDeletedo you nerver did swap or exchanges ?