Woohoo !!! My 100th post on Blogger ... the first was made on March 20th. Almost 5 months since I switched for Blogger, and goodness, I wonder why I hadn't done that before ! I've been blogging since 2001, approximately. Wow. Anyway ... a Giveaway I promised so ... here is a Giveaway for you !! A Homemaking Giveaway, mind you. You probably can't see on the first pic what the loot is made of, so here are the details ... if you're interested, of course. If you are not, you're welcome to read & look at the pics anyway !
a guest towel I embellished
Eiffel Tower shaped pastas
6 silicone muffin moulds
a pack of Herbes de Provence seeds (to sow)
a French flag's colors themed needlecase I sewed today
a tiny little bag (that closes) to throw in the washing machine, for your tiny & delicate things (that can go in the machine !), can be handy (specially with kids)
... and a small bag of Haribo Dragibus candies (for you or to share ... LOL)So here we go ... that lovely loot will be the content of my first ever Giveaway ! Now, all you have to do (and it's simple) if you're interested is to leave a comment, letting me know :
- that you want to enter the contest (obviously, and because not everyone may want to enter it)
- your name, of course !
- since when (approximately !) you've been reading my blog (and/or how you found it)
- where you live (if you have time to add that)
I will be picking a comment (with the online random generator) on August 17th (Sunday) evening (MY evening) , and will announce the name of the winner then, right afterwards.
GOOD LUCK to everyone ! And, please please please, don't be shy, and even if you are a silent reader (as I am on some blogs !), take your chance & say "hi" !! Thanks a lot in advance !
If this Giveaway turns out to be a "success", then I'll probably will make other, and probably season/holiday themed, and more craft oriented, too.
OK, this took me a-g-e-s to type this (and everything that goes around, like photo taking & resizing ...etc), specially that the boys are forever calling me when I'm at the computer ... so I probably won't post tomorrow, which is going to be busy anyway. (shopping for food at two shops, with the boys, by foot, is always quite an adventure !)
I managed to squeeze a little craft yesterday ... machine sewn Get Well cards (set of 3), that will go to my Etsy shop very soon.
One last thing ... this is a precious (and quiet) moment of today ... the boys reading/looking at The Bearenstains books, in mommy/daddy's bed ... lovely, precious. (to me)
I hope everyone's been having a lovely week so far !! Big hugs to all !! OXOXPS : you may have noticed I changed the layout here, not the images though, and I removed the SayBox too. I hope it's working fine for all visitors.
Oh how fun Sonia!! I would be interested in your giveaway, so count me in your random pick contest!! Let's see, my name is Lori, I have been keeping track of you since before your babies were born. I think we met at IOTN...anyway, I have been reading your blgo since you made it. I live in Missouri, USA. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your craft get well cards!!
The boys look so peaceful in their bed!! Have a nice day sweetie. ((BIG HUGS))!
Hi Sonia! I (Darylynn) definitely want to enter your contest! :D I've been reading your blog since you first began it because I've known you since your Weekend in Paris days! :D
ReplyDeleteI live in Southern California in a suburb just a little northwest of Los Angeles
Yes, YouTube would be good for your videos and if you add ones with the boys you can PW them and let only your friends see. (((Hugz)))
Hi there! I only stumbled on your blog recently, but, I have enjoyed reading past posts. It has been a nice way to spend a couple of hours. I would love to be considered for your givaway. I live in Northern Illinois U.S.A.
ReplyDeleteLovely wishes to you!
Sarah :)
mary here. i'm a first timer! found your blog on google while searching for my own blog. i wanted to see if my giveaway was showing up.. and i found your giveaway instead a would very much like to be entered.
ReplyDeletearr! No saybox. Never mind. Just wanted to leave a quick comment and say hello. Thanks for stopping by while I took my break. I trust your week has started well. :O) Have a happy Wednesday x
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia, love the goodies in your giveaway - I want to play of course, I live near London, I've been reading your blog for 2months, not long. I love the needle case, how clever.
ReplyDeleteI realy really love the picture of your boys reading, so so cute.
The new look on you blog is very fresh, I like seeing who you read.
Well I must go and do some more chores (it never stops).
The get well cares are fabby, much love CLareXXXXXXX
Ciao Sonia,
ReplyDeleteI [Chiara a.k.a Kia ;) ] definitely want to enter your contest! :D I've been reading your blog since sweet U was born :D and readying your posts always make me smile. I live in Scotland now, but I'm from Italy ;)
Have a happy afternoon with your boys, hugs!!! :)
aww you're so sweet. Who wouldn't like to win your homemade goodies. I love Haribo!! lol
ReplyDeleteHope your week is going well :)
XOXOXO
Sonia!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post!
I don't wish to enter. I have such lovely things in my home from you already, and it would be so unfair.
Just wanted to let you know that your give-away looks great!!
I am Anna by the way, and I live in France.... although goodness knows I am so not from here, not sure where I am from any more :)
But I got to know you from purchasing one of your wonderful banners, and have been hooked every since... Please don't ask me when. I tend to even forget my own name at times ... *smiles*
Sending love! xxx
Hi Sonia! I am so glad that you found my blog, and in turn I found you. I do have a question though... did you get my Mom for the Christmas Gift Swap? Cherri House? It's a small world.
ReplyDeleteI would love to enter your contest
I just found your blog today
I live in Rexburg, Idaho but I am from Houston, Texas.
thanks again,
Lizzy House
Hi Sonia! I think we found the problem for Jessica and she can once again get in and visit. :) Hope the rest of your week goes great! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteCiao dear Sonia! :) It’s 1:20 AM here in Scotland, but I wanted to let you know hubby & I are FINALLY back blogging! Go to http://www.italiancozycorner.be and click on BLOG on the left menu. Stop by if you have a free min. Hugs & good night!
ReplyDeleteHi lovely Sonia!! I found you because you found me and thank goodness because you are fabulous!!!! I would love to be in your celebratory giveaway(is there any other kind?).I am very far away from you in Sydney,Australia : )
ReplyDeleteI look forward to visiting you again soon.Clarex
very good moment foryour boys !
ReplyDeleteeiffel tower pasta are so cute !
i love them!