Summery At Last

Yes, the weather's finally a bit summery around Paris ... (but will it last ???! I don't think so) It's sunny, breezy, and not too hot at all. I'd say it's mild. Anyway.
Little by little, my mom & I get things done. Craft speaking, of course, and I have to prepare our stuff to take on vacation. What a task ! And I want to leave the VERY minimum amount of dirty clothes, for instance, or not clean areas. And planning the meals until the moment we'll leave was tricky too. The fridge will be almost completely empty. (which means good & wise shopping for food when we'll return !) (note to self, should take advantage to have the fridge almost empty to clean it thoroughly)We have to keep the boys busy too so here exerpts from what they did this morning ... sticthing learning "lesson", games, science experiments with safe things (sodium bicarbonate + white vinegar), pocket flipper ... among lots of other things !I found myself a new thing to do (just like I needed it right now !! LOL) ... carving stamps (for me I precise) with rubbers. Oh my, once you start, it's hard to stop ! I don't have the perfect tools, so excuse the very homemade result !After Elizabeth's comment, I had to precise that the handbags my mom & I are making together this week are ALL FOR ME ! (Sonia said, very selfishly) They won't end of Etsy ! No no no, they're all for me ! LOL
OK, better go, I have so many things to do, and time does fly by !! I hope you're all having a nice week !
PS : even though I'll be on vacation, PLEASE don't stop visiting & leaving comment ! I'll do my best to return visits if I can (or if I have the URL), but anyway, every comment or tag will be read & appreciated ! I don't think I'll stay too far from the computer, even though I'm planning to enjoy life with my hubby & children as much as possible, to do little (and portable) crafts, to read books, and to enjoy the company of our families ... aaaaaah vacations ... here we come ! Big hugs ! OXOX

Comments

  1. Morning Sonia,

    Huge thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog yesterday,it brought a tear to my eye. I love this blog world, making new friends, sharing the joys of parenting, and all the wonderful craft inspiration out there.

    Gosh I love your stamps, how fantastic, and such a success.

    Love your little mans embrodiery, the colours are fantastic, I bet he was very proud of his work. Isn't it wonderful to watch them grown in confidence over new achievements.

    I've also love reading your archieves, and will now be a regular visitor.

    Take care, wishing you a wonderful holiday, best wishes, ClareX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !