Hi everyone ! It's Saturday evening (08.35pm) & it was a grey, chill & rainy/raining day today. Not really a real summer day, but hopefully we have these summer delights to warm our souls & bellies ! LOL
Look at this heart-shaped strawberry !! Fun ! Btw, "fraises" means "strawberries" in French. *Ü*I'm in the process of getting me back on track of a healthy lifestyle. (I guess I left the tracks several months ago ... uh) I went jogging yesterday evening all by myself, and went jogging again this afternoon with my hubby. (and did much better than alone, sigh)
I've been crafting with my mom this afternoon ... trying to make (well, so far, "prepared") a handbag & a matching pouch to go with it. I bought two rectangle tablecloths some days ago, on sale, they're looking very 70's, flower power. (one is in shades of blue, the other in shades of yellow, very summery !) We got inspired by a bag/tote I had bought years ago, as base. My mom is talented at sewng things from scratch, with no material pattern. I hope she'll teach me that, if it's possible to be taught ! LOL Can't wait to have it/them done, but first I have some parts to embroidered. If it works great, I may make some others to sell on Etsy. I'll see. I hope to use next week to sew some little things I'll be listing in August. (as I won't be able to use my sewing machine for 3 weeks)
I'll leave you now, with a pic of my boys, enrolled yesterday by my mom, to clean the windowpanes !!!! Ahah !
Hoping you're all having a nice weekend ! HUGS !
what a cute picture of your boys lol! that's priceless...
ReplyDeletemmmmm...that is by far the best looking strawberry i have ever seen! yummy...dh and i need to get some for our anniversary next tuesday...
hugs!
lovely strawbs Sonia. We got to pick some from the garden yesterday, which pleased little one very much. She scoffed most of them before bringing them inside. When I looked in the dish,just one was left!
ReplyDeleteHappy sewing to you. Once I've finished the tapestry, I am going to let myself make a few crafts, I haven't made anything for months. Or so it feels.
Have a lovely Sunday xx
Hi Sonia :o) Stopping with my tea (It would be coffee but we are out of filters~ I would love one of your espresso machines!) Lovely Fraises!! Ours are just ripening too and look fab. We had some amazing organic ones last week and G had his first taste. He loved them!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of your boys washing windows~ I've been using C and G in the housework too as they are missing our usual school routine and (you know) how much work it is to keep them busy!! Hope you are enjoying the time with your Mum~ I'm sorry Chris has to be away.
Loved the toilet roll cable cars....my boys would love the idea so we'll have to save a few out of the recycling.
Ok, here's a tough question! How much of your boys school work that is sent home do you keep?? I have a terrible time deciding what to keep and what to recycle!
As usual, your boys are so creative :) I love the super hero capes :)
Must go~ only Gregory and I are up but I wanted to make muffins before everyone gets up. Muffins and yogurt and fruit for breakfast...yummy! Lots of love and I'll speak soon to you. I have an email on the go for you :) xoxo