Hi everyone ! My parents' internet box broke last week during a storm, and got repaired yesterday only so I was kind of forced to take a break from the internet too. But here I am now !
I just uploaded photos to my 2nd Flickr (didn't want to mix with the other one), so here are some exerpts from our vacations so far ...









Sorry I won't be commenting each, but in some words, our vacations are being fabulous, the weather is hot but not as much as I would have thought, which is perfect ! We've been eating lots of summer fruits (cantaloupe, peaches, figs etc) & veggies too, we've been to the beach once so far, I've been crafting quite a bunch too (which pleases me to no end !!), Chris & I also could spend a whole afternoon & evening only him & I, really we're having a great time. Today we're going to my inlaws' where there's no internet, but I hope to come back at my parents' this coming weekend (they will be away too) & hope to make some visits too then, because I don't have the time now.
I do hope you're all doing fine & enjoying your summer time so far !! Sending you all bunches of hugs !!!! OXOXOX
I just uploaded photos to my 2nd Flickr (didn't want to mix with the other one), so here are some exerpts from our vacations so far ...
I do hope you're all doing fine & enjoying your summer time so far !! Sending you all bunches of hugs !!!! OXOXOX
Dearest Sonia!!
ReplyDeleteI received your most wonderful package, and I love the little pouch so much! Just what I needed to put little treasures in! And then I received your handmade get well card. Goodness, that just made my day! Thank you so much for your kindness. I can not tell you how much you matter! I hope you are having a good time on your holidays. My neck is somewhat better, but am totally restricted and am not allowed to do any sewing *argh* so am waiting to finish projects until I can. Which is such a bummer. The package I am making you is sewing-projects, so I am afraid you will have to wait a wee bit longer :( Feeling badly.
Atleast my iweb has stopped acting up, and I seem to be able to post to my blog again. *fingers crossed* Here is to a wonderful summer, and much relaxing. Love and hugs from us all! Annax and family xx
Hi Sonia,
ReplyDeleteHuge thanks for the wonderful package, it arrived today and we just love the heart cookies, aww and the strawberry is just so cute. The whole experience was terrific, you've inspired me so much.
Your holiday photos are fantastic, we love the one at the sea side.
Hope you're having a great time,it sounds like you are,
Take care, your friend Clare
(did I mention I/we love the hearts?XXX)
I was wondering where you were ;) I missed ya. The pictures are lovely and what a perfect holiday you're having. Thanks for sharing the pictures :) *big hugs*
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia! Im so glad you're having a wonderful time! The boys look like they are enjoying themselves too! =) I loved the pics! That fruit looks delicious! I loved the little froggy! hehe! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteOh how nice to find your post & photos, I could smell the lavender from your photo :o) The water lily & frog photo is pretty amazing. I hope you keep enjoying your vacations, hugs
ReplyDelete