Saturday Fun

I finally ended up having an extremely busy end of Friday, yesterday. I cooked the soup, baked three batches of my classic chocolate chip muffins (for the boys' school fete/show/party, which happened this morning/afternoon), and of course tons of other things but I won't enter all the details now. I was oh so tired, and hopefully (quick quick knock on wood please) it's been THREE nights U's been sleeping perfectly. My boys -although very sweet- have always been bad/few sleepers. ALWAYS. Uh. Anyway. So ... here are two muffins that I stole (yes, I stole my own muffins LOL) before packing all the rest for school.I will be short because it's been a long & tiring day, but to make long short, the show was perfect & really showed that there had been a HUGE work with the kids the last months. U was a clown (oh my word, he was SO SO SO cute !!) & P was an elephant. (cute too but in a different way - I think he could have done something more difficult, but, anyway) Enjoy the pics (which, as you all know now, won't show my little ones' face, but you get the idea, right ?)U is on the right & was pushing a box on wheels with a fellow, from which two other kids went out, and U and his fellow had to run everywhere, screaming & laughing ! That was adorable ! (we recorded with the camcorder too)That is my P, the tallest elephant in the show ! ;-) He did an awesome job too, and I'm very very proud of him.
OK, tomorrow, Fathers' Day, and quite a huge amount to iron, and, I hope, a tiny little bit of crafting & crafting with the boys. I HOPE it will RAIN. (don't ask me why) Hope you all had a fab Saturday !

Comments

  1. Ack! Can hear G waking up (he's been like U with the fever on and off...I'm trying not to worry. Have you had any talks with your doctor about it??) and must type quickly :) Your muffins look so fab and amazing as usual~ yummy!! And P and U look like they did very well at the fete~ I completely understand what upi mean about the end fo the school year sadness. I'll miss C's teacher,even though he'll stay at the same school.
    BTW...bedlinens! We love them and C is exactly like you, he loves a freshly made bed! Sometimes, I surprise him and change his sheets when it isn't even on my list :)
    Hope you get your rainy Sunday!!
    Lots of love and be back soon :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !