Sorry I'm not very talkative today, so this is going to be short. It's Wednesday (wow, did I find that myself ?) which means that, with the presence of my boys, I went shopping for food, did a ton of housework (including ironing with a machine that started going crazy -fab-), doing crafts for P (kinda report about our trip to Provins ... photos, text etc ... and that takes time !), cooking, tidying up, and so on ... I haven't done any craft today, but did manage to make three new lacing card yesterday evening. (upon request, my friends !)

I'm thankful to have these in the kitchen now ... organic apricots, plums, tomatoes, cantaloupe ... mmm ... that smells & tastes like summer ... and I hardly believe it's around the corner. I find the internet is already getting more & more quiet, and I do wonder who among us all (I mean, you all my friends) will be partly or totally away from the computer this summer, and if so, until when ? We'll be going on vacation from July 12th to August 03rd or something, but except during this period, I'll no doubt be online as much as I regularly am during the rest of the year. I mean, I always feel so lonely on the net during the summer period ! I know there is so much to do outdoors during the summer, but when you live in an appartment, with no garden, that it's too hot outside to go anywhere, life is not much different from your life the rest of the year ! Specially if the weather, like last August is rainy & that you enjoy being indoors ! Do you understand what I mean & how I feel ? Oh well. I hope you're having a nice middle of the week. :)
PS : OK I said I wasn't talkative today, but I guess I was, in the end. LOL


I'm thankful to have these in the kitchen now ... organic apricots, plums, tomatoes, cantaloupe ... mmm ... that smells & tastes like summer ... and I hardly believe it's around the corner. I find the internet is already getting more & more quiet, and I do wonder who among us all (I mean, you all my friends) will be partly or totally away from the computer this summer, and if so, until when ? We'll be going on vacation from July 12th to August 03rd or something, but except during this period, I'll no doubt be online as much as I regularly am during the rest of the year. I mean, I always feel so lonely on the net during the summer period ! I know there is so much to do outdoors during the summer, but when you live in an appartment, with no garden, that it's too hot outside to go anywhere, life is not much different from your life the rest of the year ! Specially if the weather, like last August is rainy & that you enjoy being indoors ! Do you understand what I mean & how I feel ? Oh well. I hope you're having a nice middle of the week. :)PS : OK I said I wasn't talkative today, but I guess I was, in the end. LOL
Hello fellow Etsyian!
ReplyDeleteLove the cards
your blog is so cute
I know exactly what you mean. I so look forward to warm weather to get outside and then all of a sudden it's too hot to do so! Stumbled onto your blog today and I love the simple charm. Good job!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteMy etsy shop:
http://www.delavalle.etsy.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment on my shoes!
I am going to go heart your shop on Etsy
Hiya,
ReplyDeleteWell I'm around until the second week of August which is when we go to Scotland. I can hardly wait but there's lots to do before that gets here. I'm finding I don't have time to blog more than once a week at the moment....don't have anything to say anyway!
Have a lovely evening :)
Hello Sonia :) Yes, I"ll be around this summer as well. WE're away for one week but otherwise just home wiht the boys. I know my time will be taken up with lots of stuff though so I'm not sure I'll get to more than posting twice a week!! LOve the robots you made for the boys....they must be thrilled with their "own" creations :)
ReplyDeleteYummy...your fruit and veg look like summer! I'm not one to go out all summer long either....we have a small garden but I don't like the heat and it is easier to stay in. (C rides his bike in the early morning while it is still cool to get out some evergy!) Off now....school pick up is only moments away. Lots of love! xox
Hi Sonia! The fruit looks yummy! We are having a "tomato scare" in the US right now. They found some contaminated with salmonella but don't know the source yet so everyone's afraid to eat/serve them. We ate at a restaurant today and no tomatoes on my salad. :( (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia, I'll be around all summer, it's always so hot here during the summer time that I am inside most of the time. But I do play tennis early in the morning on Wednesday and we swim at night when it's cooler. Enjoy the rest of the week!
ReplyDelete