This morning, Chris took the boys walking in woods in a town nearby. (they took the express train, but it's the next stop) It let me around 3 hours for myself. But are you surprised if I tell you that these hours flew by ?!? I cleaned & washed a bit, had a load of laundry washed & hung to dry, I surfed a lot, I sewed too. Bean Bags for my little ones. I meant to make them for a little while, and I finally started making some. Since I took these photos I made purple ones, and hope to make lots of other colors tomorrow. I filled them with lenses, split peas, rice & Cannellini beans (white beans).
They were a huge hit & I was oh so happy & proud about that !
Also for my boys, and inspired by The Creative Family book (by Amanda Soule), I made lacing cards with bits of cardboard & pencils & a puncher. Huge huge hit too, specially with U, who was so focused while making them. Now I wonder if they ever worked on some at school.


Two days ago I received a gorgeous print I had ordered @ Lillalotta, made by Anna. I framed it right away, here is a pic of it. The photo doesn't give justice so have a look at her shop if you want a closer look.
Chris cooked for a good while in the afternoon. (we plan meals for approx. 4 days) Just to prove you that the organic products we buy are no doubt chemical free ... when he was washing the salad, look who he found ... a little baby slug !
It's 06pm as I'm typing & I'm going to cut my 3 men's hair. (I'll have to go to the hairdresser's this week, it'd been a month & a half ! eeek) I hope you all had a nice weekend. It's been grey all morning & the sun made an apparition in the middle of the afternoon. It's predicted to get sunnier & warmer these next few days. I clearly hope so ! Wishing the same !

They were a huge hit & I was oh so happy & proud about that !Also for my boys, and inspired by The Creative Family book (by Amanda Soule), I made lacing cards with bits of cardboard & pencils & a puncher. Huge huge hit too, specially with U, who was so focused while making them. Now I wonder if they ever worked on some at school.



Two days ago I received a gorgeous print I had ordered @ Lillalotta, made by Anna. I framed it right away, here is a pic of it. The photo doesn't give justice so have a look at her shop if you want a closer look.

Chris cooked for a good while in the afternoon. (we plan meals for approx. 4 days) Just to prove you that the organic products we buy are no doubt chemical free ... when he was washing the salad, look who he found ... a little baby slug !

It's 06pm as I'm typing & I'm going to cut my 3 men's hair. (I'll have to go to the hairdresser's this week, it'd been a month & a half ! eeek) I hope you all had a nice weekend. It's been grey all morning & the sun made an apparition in the middle of the afternoon. It's predicted to get sunnier & warmer these next few days. I clearly hope so ! Wishing the same !
Oh excellent bean bags, I love them, lots your boys can do with them and the lacing pics too, we have a lot of them at school, good for fine motor skills :)
ReplyDeleteUgh to the slug!
Have a lovely week :)
Hi Sonia! I loved the photos at your travel blog! Thank you so much for sharing them! Im looking forward to seeing more of your travel pics. That picture Anna made is so adorable! Very clever! And great idea with the lacing cards! Ill have to try that sometime for Gavin. He loves to do things like that. Its been pretty hot here the last few days. Its supposed to be in the 90's tomorrow.Yikes! Lotsa hugs!!!
ReplyDelete