Celebrate !

Yes, today means a lot of celebrations ! It's the first day of Summer, it's the day we're celebrating P's bday & it's also Music Day in France. I'll be short this morning & will probably double post tonight. So ... in pictures ...
... yesterday I did this with my little U ... taking my (real) sand (from the Mediterranean Seas - I had brought it when we moved last year) from the container in which I had kept it, to put it in a beautiful blue handmade bowl, with lots of handpicked shells. U loved touching them ! I bet he can't wait to be on vacation in the south !Yesterday was supposed to be sunny ... well uh, it was not, and this is what the sky looked like by the end of the afternoon ...Hopefully, today is SO sunny & warm & SO early (a first here, but hey it's summer !!), that I had to keep the shutters closed like that :
Well, better go now. We have to go shopping for food. Time is going to fly today ! Talk to you tonight, if anyone is looking at this, as lots of you have blog free weekends. I'll post anyway. *Ü

PS : I'm thinking about changing the graphics here ... I'll see.

Comments

  1. Hi Sonia!! Have a wonderful time celebrating P's birthday!! Happy Birthday!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, happy bday! you are so creative with the decorations and stuff...no one came to the party i planned for little girl...it was her 5th.

    i am so glad you dropped by, was worried that you were angry with me ;)...missed talking to you!

    hugs,
    ~toni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !