Sorry for this awful title, my mind went blank when I had to type a title for the entry ...
So today was Wednesday indeed, which means the boys were home. In France, when the children are in preschool, they don't go to school on Wednesday morning. So, they played, watched DVDs & played again, this morning, while I, myself, did little things here & there. Blog visits, emails, tidying & always tidying everywhere, washing the dishes, removing the clothes put to dry the day before ... etc. Then I showered them & we went to the post (sending a little nothing to one of their grandma, my MIL), went to the shop to get a little wooden box for teeth (because yes, P is so proud to have a loose tooth .... eheh that's so cute !), bought another one for U of course even if he's only 3 1/2 y-o. LOL Stopped by the pharmacy to get the shot U had in the afternoon. Because, yes, and thanks for caring, my friends, he's fine again. He simply had fever (not too high though) for a bit more than a day, without any other symptom, not even a running nose. Weirdo. But he did have (so WE did have too) two sleepless nights. Talk about fun. Anyway, that's life with children. We came back, had lunch, I washed the dishes again (my word, how is it possible that these things pile up so quickly ?! - like laundry !!), surfed a bit while they played/fought/watched DVDs/read books etc. Managed to have all of our winter clothes out of the closets & in huge pouches (can't think of a good name for this, sorry) under the bed. And OF COURSE the weather started to cool down this evening & we're off to chill days, I guess ! My luck ! Anyway, we won't need big jackets & warm jumpers again until ... mmm ... late August ?! No, I'm kidding, I don't know, September. Or October. Last August was awful over here & it was already autumn in the middle of summer. Very weird, specially when you move from the south in the middle of a HOT summer. Anyway. We went to the doctor's for our appointment but of course we waited for 30mn there. U, who was such a good & happy eater months ago, now eats with quite few appetite, and the result is that he lost 1 kg in two months. But gained 2,5 cm during the same period. He's NOT skinny, so I won't worry too much right now. I'll keep an eye on that all the time, but will try not to worry. (this is a personal note to myslef) He did very good for his shot. Afterwards we had a walk in the mall & went back home & so on & so on ... I'll spare you the rest of the day.
Tomorrow morning I have to go to the post office, but other than that, I MUST stay home to do crafty things & other little things I haven't been able to do since we came back. Either by laziness, or by busi-ness, or because we weren't home almost all day (like last weekend).
Today I kept thinking about several friends. Kara (who's due anytime), Stumbeline & her mom (who had surgery today), Nikki (who had a job interview today), Kia & Zeno (who are in the middle of moving from Italy) ... but I always keep all of my friends everyday in my heart.
Thanks for stopping by, my friends. Off to bed, I'm too exhausted to look for photo to add to this entry. Big hugs OXOXOXO and good luck to everyone !
So today was Wednesday indeed, which means the boys were home. In France, when the children are in preschool, they don't go to school on Wednesday morning. So, they played, watched DVDs & played again, this morning, while I, myself, did little things here & there. Blog visits, emails, tidying & always tidying everywhere, washing the dishes, removing the clothes put to dry the day before ... etc. Then I showered them & we went to the post (sending a little nothing to one of their grandma, my MIL), went to the shop to get a little wooden box for teeth (because yes, P is so proud to have a loose tooth .... eheh that's so cute !), bought another one for U of course even if he's only 3 1/2 y-o. LOL Stopped by the pharmacy to get the shot U had in the afternoon. Because, yes, and thanks for caring, my friends, he's fine again. He simply had fever (not too high though) for a bit more than a day, without any other symptom, not even a running nose. Weirdo. But he did have (so WE did have too) two sleepless nights. Talk about fun. Anyway, that's life with children. We came back, had lunch, I washed the dishes again (my word, how is it possible that these things pile up so quickly ?! - like laundry !!), surfed a bit while they played/fought/watched DVDs/read books etc. Managed to have all of our winter clothes out of the closets & in huge pouches (can't think of a good name for this, sorry) under the bed. And OF COURSE the weather started to cool down this evening & we're off to chill days, I guess ! My luck ! Anyway, we won't need big jackets & warm jumpers again until ... mmm ... late August ?! No, I'm kidding, I don't know, September. Or October. Last August was awful over here & it was already autumn in the middle of summer. Very weird, specially when you move from the south in the middle of a HOT summer. Anyway. We went to the doctor's for our appointment but of course we waited for 30mn there. U, who was such a good & happy eater months ago, now eats with quite few appetite, and the result is that he lost 1 kg in two months. But gained 2,5 cm during the same period. He's NOT skinny, so I won't worry too much right now. I'll keep an eye on that all the time, but will try not to worry. (this is a personal note to myslef) He did very good for his shot. Afterwards we had a walk in the mall & went back home & so on & so on ... I'll spare you the rest of the day.
Tomorrow morning I have to go to the post office, but other than that, I MUST stay home to do crafty things & other little things I haven't been able to do since we came back. Either by laziness, or by busi-ness, or because we weren't home almost all day (like last weekend).
Today I kept thinking about several friends. Kara (who's due anytime), Stumbeline & her mom (who had surgery today), Nikki (who had a job interview today), Kia & Zeno (who are in the middle of moving from Italy) ... but I always keep all of my friends everyday in my heart.
Thanks for stopping by, my friends. Off to bed, I'm too exhausted to look for photo to add to this entry. Big hugs OXOXOXO and good luck to everyone !
ick to the tooth stuff Sonia! I had to read over that part quickly. I hope Friday goes well for you, not too painful. Mind you, you've given birth twice, so you can laugh in the face of pain now, right?! ;o)
ReplyDeleteI stopped at Kara's yesterday and told her to hurry up! Poor girl, she must want little one to be out by now.
I like your computer table clutter. A little girly oasis. :O)
Ok, I have to scoot. It's much cooler here today (not that I can tell really, have been so busy with housework - for a change - that I'm thinking of having a shower to cool down and freshen up) , but no rain as yet. I'm expecting it though, and have cleared away humbugs toys in the garden.
mmmm. savoury muffins. I love them. actually, must make another of the recipes from that cook book I bought several weeks ago. I made the cheese, mushroom and pepper ones which were lovely, but they had egg and bacon ones, which Bill would love !
Ok. really got to go now. Have a great day. :O)
Hi Sonia,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for thinking of me and for leaving me a message as well :) The interview went very well and I've been called back to do a demonstration lesson next week but I've already made my mind up I won't take the job now. the school was so different to ours. We have a lovely atmosphere with bright walls and cheery children's pictures everywhere (like most infant schools). But the school I went to yesterday is badly in need of redecoration, new resources etc plus I would be expected to work in a way that I don't agree with. So I'm kind of relieved that I've done it and got as far as I did and that it was so easy to make up my mind about it :)
I'm glad U is on the mend, hope you had a better night!
Hi Sonia! Ryan is sleeping again s I thought I'd visit and just now on the baby monitor, I hear him waking. Not bad, about 2 hours and 15 minutes. I've already made my lunch and have it in the refrigerator to eat later. It's a juggling act, isn't it? I'm sure you can get a few things done when the boys are in school but Wednesdays they're home. :) thanks for explaining about that! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteHello Sonia, your Wednesdays sound pretty special. Do the boys go to school on Saturdays? I hope not :o)The tooth box is so cute, I guess U won't need it for some time :) Have a great day my friend. Big hugs
ReplyDeleteYou poor busy thing you! I wonder how you manage. I too love the girlie clutter on your computer desk :) Mine is just very plain. I finally bought a printer though, and it's a little big so it takes up a lot of room on my small desk. I think I'm going to have to get a little printer cart. I need room for girlie messes heheh
ReplyDelete*hugs*