Well, I'm def. inspired by strawberry ! Look what I came up with yesterday afternoon ... 


I couldn't have been happier about it ! It's a pincushion, and will make its way to the shop ASAP. I have loooots of ideas coming to my mind & can't wait to try to make them real.
It's 10am as I'm typing, I had a load of laundry in the machine, I brought the boys to school, walked with Chris to the train station, and just came back from shopping for food. Guess what was in my cart ? Strawberries, obviously !!! (and please admire that cute & pretty packaging ! I couldn't resist the wonderful smell, the adorable packaging & the price !)
I plan to make strawberry ... muffins tomorrow. Never tried these. Sounds like fun to me. (yes, I'm easily entertained ... LOL) OK, I'll make this entry short today, I'm sorry. I'm off to hung the clothes to dry (I'm enjoying my cozy rain today, but it won't help the clothes to dry !) But, I won't leave you empty handed ... here are a couple of links that you parents of toddlers or teachers may enjoy ...
* {Let's Explore} * {Unplug Your Kids} * {Make & Takes} *



I couldn't have been happier about it ! It's a pincushion, and will make its way to the shop ASAP. I have loooots of ideas coming to my mind & can't wait to try to make them real.
It's 10am as I'm typing, I had a load of laundry in the machine, I brought the boys to school, walked with Chris to the train station, and just came back from shopping for food. Guess what was in my cart ? Strawberries, obviously !!! (and please admire that cute & pretty packaging ! I couldn't resist the wonderful smell, the adorable packaging & the price !)

I plan to make strawberry ... muffins tomorrow. Never tried these. Sounds like fun to me. (yes, I'm easily entertained ... LOL) OK, I'll make this entry short today, I'm sorry. I'm off to hung the clothes to dry (I'm enjoying my cozy rain today, but it won't help the clothes to dry !) But, I won't leave you empty handed ... here are a couple of links that you parents of toddlers or teachers may enjoy ...
* {Let's Explore} * {Unplug Your Kids} * {Make & Takes} *
The strawberries look YUMMY! Both versions...hehe Such cute packaging too. Love it. Can you send some rain my way? I've not seen any in a while. Have a great day sweetie :) *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia!! I love the strawberry pin cusion you made!!
ReplyDeleteThe strawberries look delicious!! I hope you enjoy your muffins!!
Have a great week!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
oh my, those strawberries look delicious! i'm so hungry!
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia! Does gariguette mean strawberry or is that just the name of the company? The strwaberry pin cushion is a cute idea. I guess lots of different fruits would make cute pin cushions. :) Have a great rest of the week! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteHiya, thanks so much for the photos! I was out all day yesterday and found them when I got home so I haven't had a lot of time to look at them properly yet. I know I'm going to find them fascinating!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the links as well, going to go and have a look at them now :)
Hi Sonia! I got your postcards in the amil yesterday! I love them! Thank u so much! I even kept the envelope for the beautiful French postage! I cant thank u enough! It makes me feel so much closer to my dream! I just love that packaging on the strawberries! Only in France! Thanks for the recipe! Ill have to try it this weekend when Im not working.UGH! Thanks again sweetie! Big hugs!!
ReplyDelete