Lovely Weather

It's been feeling like summer, over here, for almost a week. (apparently started before we cam back home) It's so pleasant to have windows wide open almost from the moment the boys are in school to the moment U takes his afternoon nap. As I can't hang my laundry outside (it's abs. forbidden in this area, visual horror, don't you know ?!! Grrrr), I simply have to let it by the open window. Everyone here is in tank top, shorts etc ... that makes me laugh, because I'm not sure this lovely weather is going to last. (even though I wish for) I think it's a bit too hot for the season, let's not forget we're only in the middle of spring. Not summer. So, I guess it's one of my favorite part of the year. When it's sunny, breezy, warm but not too hot, and most of all, bearable. You feel comfortable, not uncomfortable (like when it's too hot).
I updated my craft blog this morning, if you want to have a look. I'm thinking about making this blog accessible upon invitation, but I don't want to close the doors of my blog to my friends who don't own a Blogger ID. But I'm so missing sharing some pics of my little ones with you ... I'll have to think about it.
Today the boys had school, but they usually don't as it's Wednesday. Because tomorrow & next Monday will be bank day in France, they had school today. So this is going to be a very long weekend of 5 days. (Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday) Chris will be working on Friday but will be off the other days. Planning some family fun. And yummy recipes, like Rosemary (brought back from the south) + Parmesan Cheese + Black Olives Muffins. I promise to share the recipe when I'll have translate it & done the proper conversions. This is going to be a good weekend.
Take good care everyone. Sending you all much love. XOXOXO

Comments

  1. Hello Sonia, glad you have a nice warm weather. I can't believe how fast your two weeks of vacation went. I hope you can go back soon. Your rosemary olives muffins sound yummy. Have a wonderful day, big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia! Must be nice to have warm sunny weather after all that rain you've had! We're foggy here and I'm wanting sunshine! How nice to have a 5 day weekend! Off to visit your craft blog. (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !