Seriously, when does a mom (and what about a SAHM !) get less busy days ? I wonder ! Since I've been up, laundry, hoovering, dish washing, shopping for food was done, and all this before 10.30am ! Then I had the, ahem, privilege to sit at my sewing table & sewed a card for the arrival of a dear friend's new baby I was happy to have it finished before going to pick the boys at school ! After that, lunch for everyone, dish washing (again, uh), webcam with my parents, and many other little things, were done before bringing P back to school. Now it's 02.30pm as I'm typing & U is napping, P is at school, and I just savoured the last issue of Marie Claire Idées magazine, on the sofa ... mmmm. Bliss. Now, I'm off to get a bit crafty again, because I've been so busy + lazy last week. I've done a bit of reorganization this past weekend, which felt good, but which is NEVER ending. But, I love organizing & getting things sorted, so that's no problem or no task for me. :)
Don't forget to email me to get the URL & passwords to see recent photos of my little ones. If you don't have my email addy, just wave at me through a comment or a tag & I'll try to reach you a way or another. I'll be adding photos of my boys when they were tiny lil* ones soon too. Souvenirs ... aaaah.
U using the laundry rack as a tent ... or when laundry gets funny & useful ! LOL
OK, I wish you all a great start to the new week. I'm feeling full of energy & cheerfulness, and I hope you are too ! OXOXOX Big hugs !!
Don't forget to email me to get the URL & passwords to see recent photos of my little ones. If you don't have my email addy, just wave at me through a comment or a tag & I'll try to reach you a way or another. I'll be adding photos of my boys when they were tiny lil* ones soon too. Souvenirs ... aaaah.
U using the laundry rack as a tent ... or when laundry gets funny & useful ! LOLOK, I wish you all a great start to the new week. I'm feeling full of energy & cheerfulness, and I hope you are too ! OXOXOX Big hugs !!
Hi Sonia! Yes, please send me you pw's to the pohotos which I always love seeing. Glad you're starting theweek whith cheerfulness and energy. That'll make for a great week, I'm sure! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDelete